PDA

View Full Version : Questions about the T-Board

arliss007
01-06-2007, 09:09 AM
I got the t-board w/ eyes for my pilot. I am messing with the board settings and was woundering about Dwell, Debounce, and force semi? What do all these mean?

Hossy
01-06-2007, 09:12 AM
you posted the exact same thread yesterday....
there is no need for 2 threads.

arliss007
01-06-2007, 09:15 AM
In the pilot section. but no one responed so i thought i would try here. thanks.

druid
01-06-2007, 09:52 AM
You have to mess with the settings yourself because each marker's different...what my finely tuned Esprit settings were, may not work for yours (not knowing your marker at all). Reading the TBoard manual tells you what each setting means. Less ms means less time.

arliss007
01-07-2007, 01:06 PM
So dwell of the eyes is less or more time. But what is debounce? What does that effect? And forced semi, what does that mean? when you force it into semi for some reason? what reason?

MVS1
01-11-2007, 02:46 PM
So dwell of the eyes is less or more time. But what is debounce? What does that effect? And forced semi, what does that mean? when you force it into semi for some reason? what reason?
Debounce helps resolve trigger bounce. Trigger bounce is the marker firing multiple times due to the recoil of the marker firing even though the trigger was only pulled once. To determine whether or not your marker is bouncing, pull your trigger until the marker fires, stop pulling and hold it there, if it fires more than once your bouncing. Debounce allows you to set how often the control board processes inputs from the micro-switch. From my setup I have my debounce set to 20-25 ms, for your setup just keep increasing the debounce setting till it consistantly doesn't bounce any longer, no telling where that may occur, follow the instructions and you'll be fine. As for dwell, honestly, don't worry about that right now, it doesn't affect the eyes, that setting is eye delay. And finally forced semi, basically this setting enables you the ability to hold the trigger and force your marker to go into semi-automatic mode, I've yet to see the benefit of this function, maybe somebody else can elaborate on this function.

emf7301
01-11-2007, 08:51 PM
the Force semi-mode is basically incase your eyes go haywire and stop working and you can't shoot. Then that allows you to disable the eyes and keep going.

Spinal
01-14-2007, 02:45 PM
if you're talking about the verC t-board, dwell should be at 8ms and no less, i had so many problems when i turned it to 5 like the old t-board was at.