PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone every used a Lucky Un1tec Barrel?

vikingshadow
01-06-2007, 04:15 AM
I'm wanting to see actual user reviews, not reviews from pbreview.com. What did you think of the barrel? Is it light? How was efficiency and accuracy? How did it look? How does the back and front actually work together?

Pictures on guns would be nice as well!

Thanks!

08Lud08
01-06-2007, 05:37 AM
My friend and his brother both got one and they are great. they are really light, its probably a couple grams or ounces heavier than a stiffi. I cant really say about efficiency and accuracy because I wasn't shooing with it all day but I want it. it has a lot of threading for the back and the sleeve screws onto the bore. Ill try to get pics today if they come to the field today.

vikingshadow
01-06-2007, 06:30 AM
Awesome! If you can get pics, take some outside and inside - sometimes it's hard to see what the actual color is when it's just taken inside or just outside.

For the price, they seem pretty decent. The only thing I'm hesitant about is the sizes go from .689 to .693 (I think.) From almost too small to way to big!

Nintendo
01-06-2007, 07:45 AM
i should be gettin one in the mail sometime i ordered it about a week or so ago but they're on backorder if ur still intresed when it comes in i could get some pictures and somewhat of a review

DyNasty9
01-06-2007, 08:08 AM
vike i know you hate the nation but i was cruisin aroudnt the lucky forum(cuz my unione board is acting weird) and i found this.
cheak it out
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=1932950

08Lud08
01-06-2007, 06:44 PM
sorry I forgot to bring my camera so I didn't get pics, hopefully someone else has one. I want to get one soon in .689 because my stock barrel is .693 but I don't know when (I need new pants, on/off asa, paint, and a new mask) so Ill probably have it by march. lol

timmyshoota
01-06-2007, 07:17 PM
Stiffi = 1.6oz. Unitec has to be somewhere around 4oz. You won't find an aluminum barrel for less than that really.

vikingshadow
01-07-2007, 05:12 AM
vike i know you hate the nation but i was cruisin aroudnt the lucky forum(cuz my unione board is acting weird) and i found this.
cheak it out
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=1932950

This helped quite a bit. Thanks!

I may get this barrel - for the back and "front" it's not too bad!