PDA

View Full Version : what paint do you use?

thorgar
01-05-2007, 06:42 PM
im just wondering what paint people use. I use RPS Marballizer their great easy to see through the air and leave a great paint spot hard to wipe off

Jarhead
01-05-2007, 06:47 PM
im just wondering what paint people use. I use RPS Marballizer their great easy to see through the air and leave a great paint spot hard to wipe off

I use Combat 68, it is very hard to see in woodsball and leave a bright spot. If you can see where your paintball goes then they can see where it came from

Maxx-Damage
01-06-2007, 08:48 AM
I generally use Whack($34 at icks) Or i use Origin classic if i have the money for it. Soon to try out Tac ammo.

Jeffreytah
01-07-2007, 09:16 AM
Diablo Heat has been working great for me. Went through a 500 round bag one day on full auto just playing around in the backyard and had no breaks at all. Felt good not to have to clean out my barrel at the end of the day.

darth massacre
01-09-2007, 09:46 PM
Cheap "white box" paint. 30 bucks canadian at the new field we go to (field is ass but paint is cheap). When you drop it from 5 feet onto concrete, I swear it bounces 4 feet back up. Worked well for me and my friend's who were having problems with better paint.

daskyman
01-10-2007, 06:18 AM
Cheap "white box" paint. 30 bucks canadian at the new field we go to (field is ass but paint is cheap). When you drop it from 5 feet onto concrete, I swear it bounces 4 feet back up. Worked well for me and my friend's who were having problems with better paint.

u talkin about pbnation?

yod3r
01-13-2007, 05:14 PM
just dont ever u use the jt usa tactical paint, that stuff sucks i had barrel breaks like crazy with that stuff. Right now i use stryker with my qloader and it works awsome

daskyman
01-13-2007, 05:31 PM
just dont ever u use the jt usa tactical paint, that stuff sucks i had barrel breaks like crazy with that stuff. Right now i use stryker with my qloader and it works awsome

yo, do you get less chops with the qloader? and do the qpods fit in regular like 140 pod packs? thnx