PDA

View Full Version : Anybody watch MTV True Life "I'm on steroid's"?

QAZ123
01-16-2006, 07:49 AM
Did anybody watch MTV's True Life I'm on steroid's episode? Pretty crazy what people will do just to look good!

The MMA fighter on the episode I have no respect for at all and I hope he get's blackballed by every organization in the country after they see the show! I hope his opponent see's the show and files an injunction on him and get's that win taken off his record and get's fined!:mad: Sad thing is you see it in amateur show's also! The last show I went to that my buddy was fighting in and I cornered him some of the guy's in the back were just too pumped! You should be getting warmed up not using energy up like they were! Not cool in my book!

The gay guy I think just wanted more attention to himself as most people wouldn't be like "look at me I'm on steroid's" but I dunno I've never been in there shoes so I can't say much.

The fitness model I dunno I don't really have a problem with him at least he was being watched by a "professional"! It's the magazine and industry that I have a problem with not necessarily promoting that look but making guy's have to resort to that to get a pictorial.

The guy that killed himself well yeah it can happen........

Just my thought's. If you havent's seen it might want to check it out as it was pretty interesting.

JB.

claustrophobia9
01-16-2006, 07:50 AM
mtv= lame

bamf-hacker
01-16-2006, 07:57 AM
Did anybody watch MTV's True Life I'm on steroid's episode? Pretty crazy what people will do just to look good!

What about the guys that get implants for their calves or chest to make them bigger!!

HacKeR

QAZ123
01-16-2006, 08:02 AM
What about the guys that get implants for their calves or chest to make them bigger!!

HacKeR
Yeah that is crazy I remember them showing a guy get calf implant's. I'd love to have bigger calf muscle's and am slowly getting them the right way but no way would I get them implanted!

JB.

bamf-hacker
01-16-2006, 08:05 AM
Yeah I saw the same show. and when he is 75 and is all flabby he will have funky looking calves :)

HacKeR

Moe
01-16-2006, 08:52 AM
I saw it, and yes. very lame. The gay guy was hilarious. "i am like totally going to go into a steroid rage"....*****.

durrell
01-16-2006, 09:14 AM
I saw it, and yes. very lame. The gay guy was hilarious. "i am like totally going to go into a steroid rage"....*****.

I had to flip the channel when he was in the gay bar..

QAZ123
01-16-2006, 11:46 AM
The gay bar scene there was nothing but women shoving money down his pant's which was a little odd!

JB.

durrell
01-16-2006, 11:47 AM
Cross dressing men? lol the one in the pink was a man..:talktohand:

QAZ123
01-16-2006, 11:48 AM
Naw I remember the crossdresser but there was also women there giving him money!

JB.

durrell
01-16-2006, 11:49 AM
Either way gay bars suck haha :thumbdown:

claustrophobia9
01-16-2006, 12:34 PM
Either way gay bars suck haha :thumbdown:
i think i just threw up a little there from your wierd inuendo. whats funny is this picture of these baseball players standing next to vegas show "girls", definately ALL dudes.

adrianm1188
01-16-2006, 04:30 PM
I thought about it....

Might look into it in the future. But i know i wont have the same results as the modeling guy. If you noticed, he has minimal and almost no side-affects from the Roids.

He had no breakouts, no rage, and he had total control of himself.

But i thought, well since im breaking out NOW without Roids, imagine if i take them? I'd look like a potatoe! lol

Shows like MADE and True Life are worth watching IMO. They asnwer questions most people are too emberrased to talk about.

QAZ123
01-16-2006, 04:42 PM
I thought about it....
Shows like MADE and True Life are worth watching IMO. They asnwer questions most people are too emberrased to talk about.
You are correct I will give MTV prop's for them as they are educational and people can learn from them!

I won't ever try any illegal substance like that just not worth it to me and yeah even on a creatine cycle I break out in acne like crazy!

I kinda wish I did a cycle of andro (prohormone) before they banned it in Jan 05 though. Just curious what kind of gain's I could have got from it!

JB.

adrianm1188
01-16-2006, 04:47 PM
Very true, i have a full bucket of creatine mono just sitting here. I nervous about cycling again because of the breakouts.

Did you see the martial arts guy? that was sick. looked like he was growing a colony of tumors on his back.

Anyways, yep. my biggest problem is Diet and laziness to cook. I plan on making a turn around and cooking in bulk now so i can just stick it in the microwave. But then again, food runs out quick in my household.

QAZ123
01-16-2006, 06:51 PM
Yeah the martial art's guy was broke out bad on his back. That has a lot to do with his training also though as having your skin being rubbed and shifted in cotton or even on a wrestling mat training just clog's them pores up which I have the same problem when me and my buddy train it's just a matter of getting the right drug's to clean yourself up.

I'm real partial to benzoyl peroxide in gelatin form. It can cause irritation but if done right it get's the job done! You just gotta watch it cause if it touches clothes before it dries it will bleach them white where it touched them at!

Right now I'm trying to put on mass during the winter so I'm inhaling about 3000 good quality calories a day but toward summer I'll start dieting down and yeah you pretty much have to prepare meal's ahead of time I don't care for it but that's almost whatcha gotta do!

JB.

EmagWh0r3
01-17-2006, 04:41 PM
This was a pretty interesting show, I love MTV. Next week they are going to have something about extreme sports, maybe pball will be in it?

But steroids are so not worth it, my friend started to take them and lets just say he isn't my friend anymore.. his personality changed way too much. I would drink my protein drink after the gym while he took some more roids. Guess he will find out the hard way. No one here better do roids, or i'll e-smack yoU!

FredPo
01-18-2006, 11:03 AM
What's sad is that if you are going to use steroids, you should use them after you have reached your natural potential. I am twice as big as the UFC fighter and the gay guys and I never took roids to get that big. The model guy was pretty big (very close to my size, a little more cut then me) but he had to do it with roids because he doesn't know enough about exercise and diet to gain naturally. Everyone can get over 200 lbs (and still be lean) naturally if they know what they are doing. Just my .02.

Fred

QAZ123
01-18-2006, 11:24 AM
Well the thing about the MMA fighter it wasn't about getting bigger (he had to stay around the weight he was suppose to fight at which looked like he was fighting at 170 but maybe 185 I dunno couldn't tell his height) it was more for conditioning and strength which is a bunch of BS. Sad thing is he did it all wrong it probably didn't help him out a whole lot when he stopped taking it a month out of his fight! He would have lost most of that crazy strength if not all! Still a bunch of BS dang I hope he get's fine/discredited/blackballed from all mma promotion's! It's crazy you should see some of these guy's even in the amateur show's backstage it just isn't right some of the thing's you see and depending on the promoter some just don't care but mostly it's the smallest of small show's though which we stay away from anymore!

Haha the gay guy looked like he didn't do anything but get a set of b**** t*** honestly!

JB.