PDA

View Full Version : goin paintballin tomorrow

calebh
01-05-2007, 10:23 AM
for the first time in fo-evar. if anyone lives around dallas and wants to come out to forney... i just got the mag back out and gave it a checkup. still working great (of course. its a mag), and ready to go for tomorrow. and if by some act of god the mag breaks, ill have my trusty ghetto lp spyder. the one that won the cheapest lp conversion award lol. so come play :D

i've missed paintball so much, and having my gear bag in the middle of my floor since the last time i played hasnt helped lol

turbo chicken
01-05-2007, 11:52 AM
im going to play indoors at gatspalt off of 121 ... it has rained too much for me to enjoy some outdoor pball ... i prefer to play when there isn't the potential for a muddy field ... I'm playing on sunday and will be there at noon with the PGP and the Mag as well ... if your down for some speedball come on ... if you show up with the mag i may have to give the PGP a rest for a couple of games.

If you just have to go to forney PM me so we can meet up some other time ... it's always nice to meet a fellow mag owner in the area ... and I haven't played wiseguys yet so maybe ill truck it overthere on my next excursion ...

ever see any pump players out there???

what was the price on your lp spyder ... i was going to attempt a 50.00 for gun and reg... and at what pressure is a spyder considered lp ... <500psi

emf7301
01-05-2007, 06:04 PM
i don't know about you guys but i'm headed to xdrenaline zone in grapevine on sunday. Shouldn't be quite as cold on sunday as it will be tomorrow.

How is gatsplat by the way? What are the prices? I go to UTDallas and GatSplat is pretty close to my campus and i'm considering checking it out sometime.

turbo chicken
01-05-2007, 06:16 PM
www.gatsplat.com

here is their site ... it has prices and whatnot ... it's a little cheaper than xdrenaline if I remember correctly ...

gatsplat has a cool camera where you can see their whole facility ... field and all you can see the people playing on the xball field ...

the field is nice and they have the best turf ever ... if you like speedball you won't be disapointed ...

send me a PM next time you want to go out!!!

calebh
01-06-2007, 04:24 PM
well, just got back and showered. it wasnt too muddy. hard to slide, but by about 12, it was dry enough to slide a little. today wasnt nearly as bad as the last time we went lol. we came back to the staging area caked in mud from the knees down. that was fun lol. today, they wouldnt let us play on their airball field, but i guess it was ok.

oh, and old paint sucks hardcore. in case i didnt know that already...

i live a couple hours away from dallas, but if yall do plan something, let me know :D i'll see what i can do

08Lud08
01-06-2007, 06:26 PM
I don't live in your area but I went today and I haven't played in a month and a half. Today I had my best time playing paintball with my new gun. My old imagine was so inaccurate and I usually got lit up and got about 2 people out all day on about a little less than a case. Today with my new gun I got 14 people out on about 6-7 games. My best game I got 4 people out. and on my worst game, I got 2 guys out but got lit up on my shoulder and got shot in the neck. I cant wait to go again.

tweak
01-07-2007, 12:09 AM
i dont live in the area but my teams hitting up command post in dallas PA for there small tournie. this up coming sunday

calebh
01-07-2007, 02:21 PM
well, i just spent 2 hours tuning the level 10, and now im wishing i had taken the time to do that after i bought it. stupid quick install. forget eyes, i'll take my (tuned) level 10 any day. dang, its nice. and it's shooting better, too.