PDA

View Full Version : Fried Rice Productions Logo -- Draft

leed
01-05-2007, 10:15 AM
Well, as NONE of you know, I am beginning to start a "production company." Mainly as a label for the videos I have been taking. And just for fun, since I got bored. Anyways, it's called Fried Rice Productions. I have a video in the editing process right now, and will host it when I get a chance.

But anyways, I have been working on the logo, this is what it looks like so far:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/leed2k3/FRP.jpg

Any suggestions are welcome and wanted!
What do you all think?

Mostly the use is to be in the video, instead of a boring text. The edges of the E-Vents are a little bit outlined in white because it will be placed on a black background/slug. I will probably do the same with the ricebowl.. But yeah..

Hossy
01-05-2007, 10:18 AM
pretty nice leed
i dont really like the mask in there tho, or maybe in a different postition

bamf-hacker
01-05-2007, 10:32 AM
Love the logo, but to prevent issues, change the mask and make it more generic. You don't need a law suit :)

Muddytaco
01-05-2007, 10:45 AM
Love the logo, but to prevent issues, change the mask and make it more generic. You don't need a law suit :)

agree, change a few things on the mask, the fangs on the front being a big factor.

leed
01-05-2007, 01:05 PM
Hmmm... Maybe I'll take out the fangs, and put in a little FRP on the bottom towards the lip of the mask.

Think I would still get in trouble even though this is non-profit? I'm trying to think of what else I could do but still keeping the shape of that mask. But still have some contrasting colors, not just a white silhouette. Maybe I'll try it with a flex.

Thanks for the input fellas.

vikingshadow
01-05-2007, 02:18 PM
I agree - but I'd take the mask completely off it. I think the bowl of rice and chopsticks would be great!

Btw - anyone know what this came from?

Order a bowl of Flied Lice....

That's Fried Rice, you Plick!

UKwithPride
01-05-2007, 03:08 PM
At first glance, I thought the mask was fortune cookies.

Hossy
01-05-2007, 03:10 PM

NOOB

yeah, what vike said.

DyNasty9
01-05-2007, 04:06 PM
nice i like the logo. what camera you shooting with?

durrell
01-05-2007, 04:13 PM

Me too..lol.