View Full Version : question

01-05-2007, 01:39 AM
Ok... my buddys given away his spyder special edition and i have an extra e marker handle, but would it fit/work on the gun? Also i need a new coil set i believe thats what its call, along with the wires, and the white thing it connects to and i dont know where i can find one. thanks for the help

01-05-2007, 02:44 AM
Is the coil you speak of a remote line? If so then you can probally get one on action village or 888paintball. The e-grip I'm not too sure about but they are the same make then yea

EDIT: heres the remote http://www.888paintball.com/Shop/Control/Product/fp/vpid/1460650/vpcsid/0/SFV/30842


01-05-2007, 07:17 AM
The coil this he is refering to is not a remote... its the noid....

And yes the frame should work fine on the special edition IF hes SE is not a Fatty striker style marker....

turbo chicken
01-05-2007, 10:12 AM
It's too close to tell ... i think the SE is a fatbodied spyder (is it the cammo annoed one green/black)... I remember looking at and wanting one in about 98' ... when did kingman start making the slim striker bodies??

01-05-2007, 10:49 AM
ya thats one thing im talking about the solenoid. I cant seem to find one, i know i saw one on a website about 2 months ago, but i cant seem to find it now .

01-05-2007, 10:58 AM
It's a fatty, I'm pretty sure... So the frame won't fit without modification. I could be wrong though. I'm pretty sure I'm not.

01-05-2007, 11:54 AM
ok, but does anyone know where i can get the solenoid with the wire and the white partto connect to the board ?