PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Durrell and CPBS

shunut
01-04-2007, 10:02 PM
I'm not sure durrell wanted me to post this or not but I feel compelled to. Tonight our very own D had to make a very tough choice, which was to close down his online store (www.carolinapbs.com). So you will no longer be able to order from his site. I'm pretty sure you'll still be able to buy from him, through email, PMs or IMs, not 100% sure but he'll correct me if I'm wrong.

I'm sure most of you know I worked with D alot on his site. I just wanted to thank him for the opportunity to help out. Thank you for letting me go wild and try some new ideas out. Through this experience you've pointed my life in a new direction. More importantly you've given me a friend that I know I can trust and count on. Thanks bud, its been an adventure, and a fun one at that.

Josh :applause: :love: :heart: :bighug: :loveeyes: :waytogo: :flowerred:

Hossy
01-04-2007, 10:03 PM
Great Job D while it lasted!
do let us know if we can buy via PMs and all....

Drefish99
01-04-2007, 10:20 PM
:bawling:
Sorry to hear...

I still want my gun :p

rafb86
01-04-2007, 11:14 PM
yeah sorry to hear that :( .... I had it bookmarked and everything to use when i started working again (tore my ACL and MCL).. but good luck guys

Sandman_Bravo
01-05-2007, 03:11 AM
Sorry to hear it.

bamf-hacker
01-05-2007, 03:16 AM
:bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

D I am glad I got to buy some stuff from you before you shut the door...

For a try at a paintball business with all of the other big players out there I commend you!!!

Nice work while it lasted!

BAMF (Dan)

durrell
01-05-2007, 04:13 AM
Well first I'd like to thank Josh personally for all of his hard work on helping me with the site, I never could have done it without him. I'm glad he got to help because now he wants to make a career out of it. Glad I caught him before he started charging money for his services..;)

I'd also like to thank all the people here at SOC who backed me up so strongly and tried their hardest to get my name out there, and who continued to buy from me even when I was more expensive. That meant alot. :)

But, yeah. I will now be going back to the old way of business where I just have people tell me what they want to get and I take care of it, instead of people buying stuff ahead of time because that didn't work out without actually having the stuff in stock.

Thanks again for everything..

Darryl

Oh and PS: Dre I'm keeping your money. :crazy:

Drefish99
01-05-2007, 05:41 AM
Oh and PS: Dre I'm keeping your money. :crazy:

Is your middle name Flipper?

shunut
01-05-2007, 07:36 AM
Glad I caught him before he started charging money for his services..;)

Who said I wasn't going to charge you, now that your needs for my services are over, you'll be receiving my bill in the mail. ;)

FredPo
01-05-2007, 08:17 AM
Sad to see the site go. I hope I can still buy my tank from you D. You had the best price on the tank I was looking for. I'll get w/ you. Thanks.

Fred

Muddytaco
01-05-2007, 08:19 AM
Sorry to see the site go down, I was actually on my way to the site to pick up some stuff.

since its back to the old way, you got pm.

xsgmike66x
01-05-2007, 09:24 AM
:(

TheRedBarron
01-05-2007, 09:58 AM
Sad to see you guys go, I was really hoping it would work out for you.

So does this mean I should change my CPBS sticker to "PM Teh Doctor"

durrell
01-05-2007, 10:14 AM
lol Yeah PM's are the best way to get up with me unless you have AIM..screen name is in my profile.

Cakeslob
01-05-2007, 01:01 PM
Is your middle name Flipper?
owned

but im sure d shipped your gun priority

DFSniper
01-06-2007, 02:39 PM
hey, as long as youre selling for about six more months, i'll be back stateside (hopefully *knock on wood*) and able to play again (gears lookin pretty outdated...)

newkid
01-06-2007, 05:04 PM
I just cried a little

durrell
01-06-2007, 08:03 PM
No need to cry..I've already done some business since the site closed here on the forums. If you need anything feel free to contact me and we'll do bidness. :)

DFSniper
01-07-2007, 08:04 AM
that myspace is still staying though, right?

durrell
01-07-2007, 09:13 AM
Probably..just to let people know we're still around, just not online.