PDA

View Full Version : Lucky Board/Eyes question

jorjones75
01-04-2007, 08:19 PM
Just bought a lucky board, and everything is working great..but one problem. For some reason my eyes will not come on when I switch the board on. My VS2 will shoot amazingly fast now but I'm getting chops everywhere b/c of this (and I need a new hopper) The lucky board came with the "lucky eyes" but when I talked to a kingman rep they said that the VS2 stock eyes would be compatible.... does the baord only function off of the eyes supplied for it?

druid
01-04-2007, 08:30 PM
are the eyes properly aligned? Are they visible light eyes (like, are they supposed to glow a certain color? is the plug secure in the socket on the board?

EDIT: or write to John at Tech@Lucky-Paintball.com (Tech@Lucky-Paintball.com)

DRAGON
01-04-2007, 08:57 PM
......... when I talked to a kingman rep they said that the VS2 stock eyes would be compatible....

Did you catch the name of the rep you spoke to? There are a few there that have the Lucky boards. JW if maybe you spoke to one that didn't - :confused:

Cakeslob
01-05-2007, 11:06 AM
i dont think they suppossed to work
i just tried with my lucky board and stock eyes and am getting no reading

jorjones75
01-05-2007, 11:37 AM
they seem to be properly aligned and in the board secure, today I guess I will attempt to put in the lucky eyes. I would have put them in from the start but I was scared that I could really mess something up in the gun... here goes nothing I guess ---- thanks for the help and info guys

Triple xXx
01-06-2007, 03:42 PM
they seem to be properly aligned and in the board secure, today I guess I will attempt to put in the lucky eyes. I would have put them in from the start but I was scared that I could really mess something up in the gun... here goes nothing I guess ---- thanks for the help and info guys

So how did it go? Did you get them installed?

sixpackdragon
01-07-2007, 01:14 PM

You may want to make sure you didn't strip the wires connected to the eyes....I found them to be very fragile and delicate while cleaning them....Take yer time and be gentle with them. :o

jorjones75
01-08-2007, 06:19 AM
Naa, I'm going to try to get them installed today...been a long week lol Were they dificult to install? How long did it take you?