PDA

View Full Version : t board and eye

tnballer
01-04-2007, 05:57 PM
as you can tell im new to this and want the best bang for the buck t board and eyes what do the they do and is this somthing that i would want to do to my pilot

thanks for the help

boomerisnuts
01-04-2007, 06:04 PM
This really isnt a neccesary upgrade as the pilot shoots fine out of the box. All the tboard does is give you more options to choose from and lets you shoot faster with the different modes. im probably going to get one anyway mainly for the eyes and keep it on semi. Eyes are sensore that detect if paintballs are in the breech thing or whatever its called and stop the marker before it shoots. Dont get me wrong the t board if great but there are upgrades i would get before a t board
(not in any order)
1. feed neck
2. hpa
3. barrel
4. trigger and microswitch ( not as important)
5. a fast loader
6. Grips ( not a neccistity)
there are probably some i forgot
boomer:)

viperx6x9x
01-07-2007, 07:26 PM
a few upgrades i did to mine were high flowing valve, and high flowing bolt. However i had issues with the New Designz bolt not fitting the gun right and messing up the marker so carefull with that particular bolt. also look into a shim and spring kit to help fine tune your velocity a little.

other than that yeah look into the stuff boomer listed before you worry about the board. And as pilots dont have eyes standard you have to have some machine work done to be able to install them. So putting eyes on isn't an easy job. Putting in a t-board without eyes is not so hard though. and if you opt to go with an acs bolt instead of an aftermarket one you can let that do the job the eyes were meant to do anyway. I can't speak for the rest of the pilot acs owners out there but mine never chopped one ball while i still had the stock acs bolt in it. As for the trigger, i hate the camd 2.0 cuz it fried after using the gun 3 times. mine now has a mechanical trigger on it cuz i was tired of it not working. btw thanks kingman for never responding to a simple tech support question i had like 6 months ago trying to get the thing working again. i appreciate that.

MVS1
01-08-2007, 12:38 PM
There are aton of functions the t-board has that make it well worth the investment of $50, debounce, ROF adjustment, shot q-ing, etc, that allow you to electronically tune how your marker functions, and of course Ramping, Nitro (aka break-out), re-bound, and pretty much all Tournament modes. If you mod everything else and still have $50 or so bucks left get the t-board.