PDA

View Full Version : VS3 Full Auto?

MR2 Woodsballer
01-04-2007, 03:57 PM
I am thinking about getting a VS3 and was wanting to know has anyone converted it to full auto or if its even posssible? I play alot of woodsball and I am going to start playing a lil more speedball and i wanted a lighter gun then my MR2.

Kingman-Rep
01-04-2007, 04:19 PM
To convert to full auto, you would need some sort of aftermarket board.

Scenerio Dreams and Lucky are advertising boards, i'm not sure of its capabilities.

and Virtue is supposedly working a board, but i'm not sure what it will be capable of.

jorjones75
01-04-2007, 08:13 PM
I just recieved my lucky board today for my VS3, and it is well worth the money. Make sure you have an extremely fast hopper, you will def. need it. Mine was 70$ www.lucky-paintball.com

MR2 Woodsballer
01-04-2007, 09:46 PM
thanks for the replys i have a halo b hopper with a v-35 board and a hybrid shell is this fast enough? because i have already spent a load of money just on the hopper.

Hossy
01-04-2007, 10:02 PM
yes, thats fast enough

Theheroguy
01-05-2007, 07:08 PM
yeah definantly

sixpackdragon
01-06-2007, 12:48 AM
full auto's gay, all you do is waste skill and paint. Plus when you keep on clicking the trigger during 3 burst mode, you create full auto, or your rocking 25-30 balls on semi u basically have auto.

unless you want to spend money on a board for auto(i know i dont have the money for that crap) then go straight ahead....just make sure u have the neccesities like hpa tank before u get that....

bigred76
01-06-2007, 12:36 PM
I disagree, 6Pack... "Full auto" is there for a reason: X-Ball (three shots semi, fourth hold down for 15bps auto... resets after 1 second). I don't care for it personally, but it promotes a highly agressive and fast game of play. It's just what you're into, I guess. Correct me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't using 3rd burst create the same affect as full auto, but with a slight bit more exertion on your part? :confused: I just don't see how it's that much different in your mind.... In modern day play, they cap ROF at 15, or sometimes they don't if it's a rec-ball match. Even so, I wouldn't consider going over 15bps at my local field because I'm trying to train myself to be a tournament player, and thus have to get used to it. What it comes down to in the end is if it floats your boat.

If it's for woodsball, though... just don't be a cheap-ass and use it when others don't have that ability, or don't agree to it. That would be called "cheating."

Back onto topic: Lucky and Scenario Dreams are both good boards, and allow you to have more control over the electronic possibilities of your marker (dwell, ROF, etc). Good luck picking one, I'd personally go with the cheaper of the two (can't remember which one that is off the top of my head) as they aren't that much different in reality.

Triple xXx
01-06-2007, 04:29 PM
I just recieved my lucky board today for my VS3, and it is well worth the money. Make sure you have an extremely fast hopper, you will def. need it. Mine was 70$ www.lucky-paintball.com

So do you have to install new eyes into the VS3 with the Luck Board?

What is involved in programing it and installing it?

It seems complicated.

Pre-Set Fire Modes:
- Semi Auto - NPPL
- PSP
- CFOA
- NXL
- Millenium
- Response
- Full Auto

Extra Fire Modes:
- Training
- Demo
- Response
- Breakout Semi
- Breakout Ramp
- Ramp
- Burst w/ Safety Shot
- Full Auto w/ Safety Shot

Adjustment:
- Dwell
- Anti Bolt Stick w/ FSDO Dwell
- Anti Bolt Stick w/ FSDO time
- Eye sensitivity
- Ramp Activation Time
- Ramp Activation Shots
- Ramp Disable Time
- Mechanical Debounce
- Electronic Debounce
- Ddbounce Mbounce Limiter
- MROF with Eyes Enabled
- MROF with Eyes Disabled
- 7 Configurable Fire Modes
- 7 Fire Modes Quickstart

Other Features:
- Auto Eye Fault Detection and Recovery
- 15 Minute Powerdown
- Energy Save Auto LED Dim
- Instant on Power Up
- Tournament Lock
- 2 million scans / second
- 8mhz Chip
- Super eye logic - No chops!

Triple xXx
01-06-2007, 04:37 PM
full auto's gay, all you do is waste skill and paint. Plus when you keep on clicking the trigger during 3 burst mode, you create full auto, or your rocking 25-30 balls on semi u basically have auto.

unless you want to spend money on a board for auto(i know i dont have the money for that crap) then go straight ahead....just make sure u have the neccesities like hpa tank before u get that....

Well, I agree and disagree at the same time. Yes, you can create full auto by continuously clicking the trigger.....But on the other hand, in full auto you can also let off the trigger to create semi or 3 burst. :D

I really think that full auto is a gadget that seems to appeal to people. It's just something that is cool. We grow up as kids watching movies with machine guns and stuff.