PDA

View Full Version : VS drop forward

Stevefe
01-03-2007, 11:42 PM
Does anyone know of a drop forward that works with the VS markers? I have a Tuc-Tite drop now. It has all hole patterns. But, I'm wondering how to attach the regulator to it. Or is there one made for it now?

kenangelamuna
01-04-2007, 09:45 PM
any drop will have to be slightly modified to make it fit right.

bigred76
01-04-2007, 10:57 PM
I don't think they have any drops out for the VS's style of holes. Drops kill form anyways.

Triple xXx
01-06-2007, 03:47 PM
Sorry to be so ignorant but what is a drop forward?

bigred76
01-07-2007, 10:32 AM
It's a peice that makes the tank go forward and down.

sixpackdragon
01-07-2007, 01:26 PM
Sorry to be so ignorant but what is a drop forward?

haha no worries tripple, The drop forward is just a way to relase tension by making the front of the gun (barrel) arch up and the tank drop down so that you
"aim better," the drop forward comes in many different designs and angles to fit the player. The drop forward also makes available space for your arm to shoot so that there is no tank in yer way. Some people like them, some people don't. For me I like holding the gun with the tank against my shoulder (like holding an m-16) so I don't use drop forward.

http://img235.imageshack.us/img235/5056/swoopyop0.jpg

Triple xXx
01-08-2007, 12:31 AM
haha no worries tripple, The drop forward is just a way to relase tension by making the front of the gun (barrel) arch up and the tank drop down so that you
"aim better," the drop forward comes in many different designs and angles to fit the player. The drop forward also makes available space for your arm to shoot so that there is no tank in yer way. Some people like them, some people don't. For me I like holding the gun with the tank against my shoulder (like holding an m-16) so I don't use drop forward.

http://img235.imageshack.us/img235/5056/swoopyop0.jpg

OK...Thanks! Yes, I have seen them. I like the tank on my shoulder also. :D