PDA

View Full Version : Simple Maddman Valve question

Alex228
01-03-2007, 07:43 PM
Ok I've read the sundragon pages and also the maddman pages but I don't know if they don't mention this because its so obvious but anyways, im gonna ask.

I installed my valve. The little air escape is to the side like they recommend and the cupseal is pointing towards my barrel. The SRP is flush with the stem.
THe question is, after I put in the valve. What do I do with the valve spring that is attached to the cupseal and the star thing and the little pin? you know the stuff that use to go inside your regular valve?

Also is there any differences between the white tip and black tip valves? i got the white one...

shunut
01-03-2007, 07:46 PM
There is no longer a need for the valve spring or star thing(valve pin guide). The spring and cup seal assembly on the rocket valve replace that.

Alex228
01-03-2007, 07:48 PM
so what about the actual valve pin? Ok so I just install my VA without anything attached to it at that end?

DRAGON
01-03-2007, 07:48 PM
........... What do I do with the valve spring that is attached to the cupseal and the star thing and the little pin? you know the stuff that use to go inside your regular valve?

Leave it out -

........... Also is there any differences between the white tip and black tip valves? i got the white one...

Color of the plastic they used at that time of production -

shunut
01-03-2007, 07:51 PM
so what about the actual valve pin? Ok so I just install my VA without anything attached to it at that end?

You no longer need the stock valve pin, the valve pin assembly of the rocket valve replaces it and correct, you install the VA with nothing attached to that end.

Alex228
01-03-2007, 08:06 PM
Ok thanks alot guys. I really appreciate the help.

shunut
01-04-2007, 05:10 AM
Anytime, thats what we are here for.

Alex228
01-05-2007, 04:26 PM
Ok I think this is the last question.
I bought the Loctite Blue like they recommend in the maddman website for setting the SRP. Now the question is, should I applie it once im satisfied with the results of the gun by the SRP tuning or should it be applied everytime I make a switch. Should I play a day without it having the loctite on?

Alex228
01-06-2007, 02:23 PM
any1 know?