PDA

View Full Version : Dye stickies

yod3r
01-01-2007, 05:24 PM
ok i finally got some money for christmas and iv already started to hate the grips on the mr2 even though iv only had it for a week. They are so uncomfortable. Now i was wondering if anyone had put stickies on their gun?
Also, what kind of stickies were they? and What do i need to do to get them to fit?

Jarhead
01-01-2007, 05:33 PM
ok i finally got some money for christmas and iv already started to hate the grips on the mr2 even though iv only had it for a week. They are so uncomfortable. Now i was wondering if anyone had put stickies on their gun?
Also, what kind of stickies were they? and What do i need to do to get them to fit?

I have Dye Stickies 3 and I had trim the top edges to make them fit. other than that they fit great.

yod3r
01-01-2007, 06:53 PM
did it look ugly or marred after u trimmed them? Also could you show me a pic of them

MR2 Woodsballer
01-01-2007, 09:52 PM

I ordered Black Dye E-Spyder Sticky 3 Grips a couple days ago they should be here within the next few days so when i get them i will let you know how the fit.

Alien
01-02-2007, 07:19 AM
like jarhead said u need to cut the top but for the rest it loko great and very comfortable..

yod3r
01-02-2007, 10:57 AM
k thx guys, thats probly the next thing im going to buy. Today im buying a 14in jj ceramic because the 20in one i have is way to huge

HavaBrew22
01-09-2007, 09:11 PM
They will fit - you just have to trim some off the top.

http://www.geocities.com/vc_united/Markers.html

daskyman
01-09-2007, 09:15 PM
screw those get the custom grips from patshortland, they are made for the mr2 and are much secksier :D

MR2 Woodsballer
01-10-2007, 04:08 AM
yea i got mine a few days ago and i had to take my dremal rotery tool and a piece of sand paper to make them fit flush. but all and all it was worth the time

yod3r
01-12-2007, 10:07 AM
ya i will probably get the customs from patshortland now that hes ready to sell them, i think they look alot cooler