PDA

View Full Version : Custom Spyder Classic

Zig
01-01-2007, 02:29 PM
http://www.develonet.com/images/spyder2sm.jpg
Here is my customized Spyder Classic. Just wanted to get some pics up and show it off before I go out and beat it all up.

I did some minor modifications to come up with a more realistic looking gun. I machined down the bottom line so it would fit inside the top portion of the gun body, drilled and tapped an air outlet on the side of the adaptor (plugged the one going through the middle), and then robbed the regulator off my old Spyder Shutter to hook up off from it. There is also a custom made expansion chamber and M16 style grip I made for it. The grip does nothing really besides cosmetics. You could just run a single host from the tank adapter to the gun instead of what I did also to save you some sanity on air leaks. The sight rail was something I got off ebay a while ago but I can not find anyone that sells these anymore.

Anyway, thought I would post it up for you guys to look at in case your bored with that same boring Spyder Look. I am Looking for a cheap barrel grip that replicates the M16 as well but cant find one. If you have any suggestions, let me know.

Hossy
01-01-2007, 02:31 PM
woah, that looks good

great job!

paintsplat242
01-02-2007, 11:23 AM
good job man!!! I love the scope real looking Oh and welcome to the forums

newkid
01-02-2007, 05:11 PM
Looks nice!! It would look awsome with an Apex barrel

Zig
01-02-2007, 07:23 PM
Thanks for the comments guys!!! The scope (or sight) it just a cheap Daisy that you can pick up at any Wally World. The barrel is a rifled Hammerhead and I do not think I will ever buy another barrel for any of my guns. A little pricy, but These things are wicked accurate and friendly with cheap paint also!!

aodsnyper
01-02-2007, 08:59 PM
that is definately unique! i really like the lack of visible hose/line. nicely done.

Justin

bamf-hacker
01-03-2007, 04:01 AM
Nice job... Don't forget to enter the Spyder of the Month.

and Welcome to SOC!!!

mattie5960
01-15-2007, 05:23 AM
looks pretty beastly