PDA

View Full Version : Questions

boomerisnuts
12-31-2006, 02:38 PM
Okay so i was doing some reasearch on pbreview and i was looking at triggers and i saw a couple of triggers from sundragon and ive heard that they are pretty good. the Sundragon Paintball SPPS ESP & IPI Snapdragon Magno-Trigger says in the description "now fit the ESP, IPI and CAMD Spyder e-frames" since it says just the camd, will it still fit the second generation camd? okay and my second set of questions. Is the spps 50 gram spli-switch the same as spps 50 gram micro switch as far as performance? i know with the spli switch it is easier to install. is that the only difference? This is all from the sundragon website. okay and this doesnt really say and it is different from the other trigger is this better or worse? it is a Sundragon Paintball SPPS ESP & IPI Dragon's Tail Magno-trigger

thanx
boomer

vwjimmy
12-31-2006, 03:41 PM
The trigger will fit CAMD II frames too. The difference in the switches is one requires no soldering...the switch itself is exactly the same.
I have a Magno installed in a CAMD II frame and I love it!
Hope this helps :)

boomerisnuts
12-31-2006, 03:48 PM
yeah that did help, definetly made everything a lot less confusing.:o but i still have one final question. is the Sundragon Paintball SPPS ESP & IPI Dragon's Tail Magno-trigger better than the Sundragon Paintball SPPS ESP & IPI Snapdragon Magno-Trigger? the snapdragon is the one that will fit the camd. since the 2 triggers are the same company and same price will the dragons tail fit as well?

thanx
boomer

vwjimmy
12-31-2006, 03:51 PM
The shape of the trigger is the difference...
they are both fine triggers, it is a feel preference.....

boomerisnuts
12-31-2006, 03:55 PM
:shrug: yeh i thought it might have just been a preference. oh and i aswered my own question about the trigger, it says on the website only the snapdragon has been modified to fit the camd. oh well:D
thanx
boomer