PDA

View Full Version : Joy vs Dynasty

vikingshadow
12-31-2006, 06:02 AM
Ok, the first I heard of this was when timmyshoota posted it earlier this month, and I never watched the video until today. What a mess....

But, my questions are these:

1. Was Fraige shooting his old Angel? Surely not! But I could swear the back of his gun rises up higher than the shocker does, with a wierd angle, and it has the word "Dynasty" across the back like their old Angels used to have.

2. At the end, they said "Friends don't quit on friends!" and how they stuck together all year and won. Direct cut at Ollie?

3. Also, I didn't see the Joy player play on - I saw a guy come running around the back of the field and bunker them. Am I wrong here?

I understand this is old news and has been debated to death, but due to my lack of observation and not wanting to get into it on PBnation, what do you think?

Here's the video in case you haven't seen it (top one on the page.) (http://www.paintballstar.com/pn/index.php?name=UpDownload&req=viewsdownload&cid=1&sid=28)

timmyshoota
12-31-2006, 07:40 AM
Both Joy players were shot out earlier in the game. Thats the playing on argument. Fragie shot the back center guy out while he was in snake, and BC hit the tape runner while he was on his way to bunker Fragie. Then BC jumped into the snake and shot him again as he went over, and the guy shot BC after he landed in the snake. While this mess was being sorted out, the guy from back center, came running down and shot everyone.

Fragie was using a Shocker. Most likely a Dynasty NXT.

vikingshadow
12-31-2006, 10:44 AM
Ah, I see. I wasn't aware that they were still arguing that earlier problem.