PDA

View Full Version : VS2 tips

OOB
12-30-2006, 01:29 PM
Ok, I finally got to put air through my VS2

http://www.noob-strike.net/files/vs2.jpg

Every thing worked good. I was running about 200psi but the Volicity screw was all the down. I didnt get to go nuts because I live in the middle of a city and didnt want the cops called... Everything was good and worked great.

Ok, to the point as to why I am writing this. There is a few things that I noticed when I opened up my VS2.

-Not all the screws are tight. The asa and grip screws where loose when I took it out of the back the first time. So make sure to check them before use.

-The prussure adjustment screw on the ASA/REG was really far out. If left it where it was, I probably would have been past 300 PSI if not higher.

-The marker was not very well oiled/lubed if at all. I lubed mine up and the motion of the bolt and striker was a lot smoother.

I couldnt tell if it was loud or not because of the echos where i live.... Stupid city. I am going to take it out to my parents one of these days and put some paint through it.

woodsballin4life
12-30-2006, 01:33 PM
i just go tmy vs2 also... how do u tell how far out the reg screw is...cuz i shuld probably tighten it

OOB
12-30-2006, 04:36 PM
I screwed it all the way in then hooked up my air. Then i backed it out until the PSI on the gauge was around 200.

woodsballin4life
12-30-2006, 04:50 PM
the gauge on the foregrip right? iight i guess ill do that next time i get air

OOB
12-30-2006, 05:40 PM
yeap.

scpres1
12-30-2006, 09:18 PM
Dont screw the PSI Adjustment Screw all the way in, or else you will blow your gauge. Just screw your tank in, and turn your Air all the way on. Then adjust the screw from there. It should be in between 200 - 250 PSI.

OOB
12-31-2006, 07:47 AM
Can you explain how it will blow the gauge? if it is all the way in, it isnt much if any air through.... I am confused...

Just to be clear, i turned the pressure screw to let the lowerwst possible pressure through. Then I aired the gun up and turn up the pressure until 200psi.

clickclicksplat
12-31-2006, 09:29 AM
Dont screw the PSI Adjustment Screw all the way in, or else you will blow your gauge. Just screw your tank in, and turn your Air all the way on. Then adjust the screw from there. It should be in between 200 - 250 PSI.

Yeah dude, if you put it all the way in, it's not letting any air through, ergo it's impossible to blow the gauge... The best way to air it up the first time is to turn the pressure screw so no air goes through, turn the reg on, put the tank on, and then slowly up the pressure till it's where you want it.

scpres1
01-01-2007, 03:46 PM
Im sorry guys I meant dont screw it too far out, to where its over 300 PSI. Then you will blow your gauge.

sixpackdragon
01-01-2007, 06:19 PM
is it critical to have a gauge?? It's just for show right? :shrug:

clickclicksplat
01-01-2007, 06:23 PM
is it critical to have a gauge?? It's just for show right? :shrug:

Well, without the gauge, you have no way to know what pressure your gun is running at. So yes, I'd say the gauge is critical.

bigred76
01-01-2007, 08:24 PM
:yeahthat: It's deffinately for show, but not in the common sense. It shows you what your OP (operating pressure) is, something vital on all higher-end markers.

Theheroguy
01-03-2007, 05:43 PM
Not needed my friend ;) **Ninja mod edit!**