PDA

View Full Version : Just got a Vs2

woodsballin4life
12-30-2006, 10:33 AM
yea i just got one...i put my tank in to see how it wuld feel and i noticed that the regulator thing where u put the tank in whpbbles a tiny lil bit. It seems that it is not hamring the gun cuz the air got through ok. But i only had a lil air left. Is this fine? or how wuld i go about tightening this?

clickclicksplat
12-30-2006, 10:36 AM
You're gonna wanna tighten it up, if it wobbles enough, it'll work itself loose and then you're in trouble.

Open up the grip on one side and pull out the battery... No need to disconnect it, just set it aside. The regulator screw is right underneath the battery. Grab one of the allens, tighten it up until it stops wobbling, replace everything, and you're good to go.

woodsballin4life
12-30-2006, 10:39 AM
iight thanks man ill go do it now ill post if theres problems

woodsballin4life
12-30-2006, 10:52 AM
yea it worked good...its all real tight now...no wobbling

quick questiong..in the trigger there is a screw that i tightnened where u said...but there is another whoel that looks like it goes to the reg too. but its empty no screw...is there supposed to be one in there?

woodsballin4life
12-30-2006, 10:53 AM
also the reg is tight now without that screw if theres supposed to be one there

clickclicksplat
12-30-2006, 11:14 AM
Yeah, I noticed that too, mine doesn't have a screw in it either. I expect it's only there so people can add aftermarket regs/drop forwards/whatever. The stock reg doesn't seem to use it.

woodsballin4life
12-30-2006, 11:29 AM
yea thats wat i thought...

thanks again