PDA

View Full Version : Most accurate balls for my ACS???

toxtrem
12-30-2006, 08:02 AM
What are the best and most accurate balls to use in my ACS? I'm sure that there are several types. Also has anyone tested the best fps to set the acs on to get the most accuacy from certain balls? I've been buying Monster balls from Wal-mart and they don't seem to bad, but I'd like to find a great ball that will fire more accurate overall.

boomerisnuts
12-30-2006, 10:21 AM
The paintballs themselves make somewhat of a difference but getting a new barrel is way better. oh and the most accurate balls should fit nicely in your barrel. all you do is take a couple drop them down the barrel and see how they fit. its called having a good paint to bore macht. or something like that. The recoomed fps is 280.

spider_pilot06
01-01-2007, 07:36 PM
how should they fit in your barrel?

bigred76
01-01-2007, 08:50 PM
Eh, Monster Balls are ****. They won't fly straight no matter what kind of barrel you use (except one at point blank, that'd get them on-target...). GAP (different than ZAP), Nelson, Procaps, and Diablo are good paint manufactures.

A good barrel will help too, like a CP, J&J, or Smart Parts.

spider_pilot06
01-02-2007, 11:41 AM
The paintballs themselves make somewhat of a difference but getting a new barrel is way better. oh and the most accurate balls should fit nicely in your barrel. all you do is take a couple drop them down the barrel and see how they fit. its called having a good paint to bore macht. or something like that. The recoomed fps is 280.
how should they fit in your barrel when u test them like boomerisnuts said?

Halucin8
01-02-2007, 11:47 AM
you should drop the paintball in the barrel and it doesn't roll out. then blow through the barrel and if it comes out without bloing your eyeballs out of socket you have winner