PDA

View Full Version : Electrical Problem

Picchi
12-29-2006, 09:05 PM
I went to shoot today and the E-grip will only fire on semi, no matter where I put the switch. I never did anything to it. The light use to turn different colors when I shifted between modes, now it just stays green.

speedywy
12-29-2006, 09:09 PM
pull the grips and look for a red wire, it has probably come loose. pinch the clip a little and reattach it. prob should be solved

tygger91
12-30-2006, 12:17 AM
Umm Tried Charging the Battery? Did the same thing for me and that fixed it, so that should be it.

daskyman
12-30-2006, 08:05 AM
that would make sense because semi uses the least amount of electricity, so that must be basically a low battery warning, locking you in semi :D

Picchi
12-30-2006, 08:28 AM
Thanks very much...I will give them a try.

Jarhead
12-30-2006, 08:59 AM
I went to shoot today and the E-grip will only fire on semi, no matter where I put the switch. I never did anything to it. The light use to turn different colors when I shifted between modes, now it just stays green.

As Speedywy says, I would bet it is the red jumper in your E grip. Be careful when you remove the hand grips, it is small and easily lost. Take the red jumper and spread the prongs it attaches to a little and reattached. This should fix the problem.

Picchi
12-30-2006, 05:31 PM
It was definitely the jumper...because it is gone. It must have came off...so I ordered the T-board:D I know I didn't have to but it gave me a reason.