PDA

View Full Version : need help

daskyman
12-27-2006, 02:19 PM
hey i just got my gun and an evo 3 hopper and the hopper is the problem i have not used it yet but the hopper has a white plastic (not hard, soft) plug in the hole for the BPS adjuster please help me, i dont know what to do

DRAGON
12-27-2006, 02:24 PM
Don't do anything. Sounds like the z board. Z board does not have an adjuster. It simply has a 23bps feed rate. Throw it on your marker and let-r-rip -

Welcome to the forums ;)

daskyman
12-27-2006, 02:29 PM
thank god cuz i was fidgiting with it, and i thot it i might have damaged something but clearly it is just there for protection of the internals thanx alot , i am a newb...and tomorrow i take my mr2 out for some fun

wylde01
12-27-2006, 02:33 PM
welcome to the forums!! have fun with you mr2. they are very good guns if you have the right hopper. if you have any problems or questions know that you can come here and everyone will help.

DRAGON
12-27-2006, 02:41 PM
Before I got the z board for mine, that's the first thing I managed to do is break the speed dial off lol. My friend owns a pro shop and happens to be a Viewloader service center and installed a new board for free. Ya, the z board doesn't have such a thing -

daskyman
12-27-2006, 10:09 PM
hey i have one more question with the mr2 when you take the stock off do you just leave the end open? (where the bolt is?)

wylde01
12-28-2006, 06:54 AM
i do....nothing gets in there(or hasnt yet). but im sure you can find something to fit there if you are worried.

Alien
12-28-2006, 08:10 AM
put ducktape

daskyman
12-28-2006, 07:37 PM
hey i took my gun out for the first time today all good, untill that last damn ball.....it chopped omg f###king horrible :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: and now my new evo 3 is filled with paint and i cant get the lid off of it to clean it completely, can someone tell me how to get the lid off so i can split it in half? thnx

The Booth Man
12-28-2006, 09:31 PM
Not sure about the Eggy, but I've had problems with chopping as well. At its worst, paint gets in the hopper and makes a big mess. Paint flies out of my barrel like fireworks from a Saturn Missile Battery.

I recommend that you never let your hopper empty out; at least keep the feedneck full.

daskyman
12-29-2006, 08:57 AM
i figured it out the lid is held on by 2 seperate "push n' lock" pins the way they work is when they are put through a hole the end frays as the inside shaft moves forward locking it into position, so by pushing them out from the inside, they where eazy to get off. :D