Abe2112
12-25-2006, 01:01 PM
Here is my setup:
Victor With SP 14 inch progressive barrel
Check it Trinity Front block
I forget what kind of expansion chamber
New Designz Spyder Equalizer Delrin Side Cocking Bolt
Ball Detent Kit (magnetic)

My gun always throws the balls around in circles, to the left, to the right everywhere about 40 feet into flight. i really dont knoiw what to do. Its raining pretty light and dont know if that can effect it.

BTW: I use empire engage paint

Hossy
12-25-2006, 05:13 PM
bore size of paint to the barrel is A+
check that first

vikingshadow
12-25-2006, 05:25 PM
First of all, water in the barrel can and does affect paint - it's akin to having paint in it - balls are going to fly everywhere!

Seondly, check your paint. Are there dimples in it? Is it oval shaped? How old is it? All these things can affect the flight of paint through the air.

Thirdly, chronograph your gun. If you're shooting "hot" as in, over 300 fps, then the balls are going to fly like crazy bees in the summer. Turn your speed down for safety and for accuracy sake!

Finally, ball to barrel match will help somewhat with accuracy, though not as much as it affects efficienct. By no means will it make paint go around in "circles." Check the above mentioned things, and I bet your problem will be solved. As far as accuracy, only practice will help that!

Nenkitsune
12-25-2006, 06:01 PM
yeah, it sounds like you have water on the paint, and or in the barrel. when my gun chops, paint will litterally corkscrew in my other barrel, it'll just go crazy. paint to bore also helps somewhat

ShadowX
12-25-2006, 06:05 PM
Also, if you have ever chopped a paintball in the breech and you only cleaned the barrel, then that is your problem, there could still be paint in the chamber and when you shoot it sprays all down your barrel.. Causing the balls to curve like crazy..

Nenkitsune
12-25-2006, 06:41 PM
and make sure you clean the bolt as well. i had paint inside my lightning bolt and didn't realize it till i cleaned teh gun and shot some more, and still had it going everywhere. took it apart and cleaned it again, and realized there was paint in the bolt