PDA

View Full Version : Walking

PumaPride04
12-24-2006, 08:02 PM
Any1 know a way how to learn to walk there gun faster cause i really need to get better and if possible list mutiple ways

colonel_moo
12-24-2006, 08:22 PM
practice.

use anything that makes a noise when you tap on it... pens, metal objects, etc.

yamaha cow
12-24-2006, 08:35 PM
tap your fingers everywhere

calebh
12-24-2006, 09:09 PM
not that it wont get annoying or anything...

but definitely practice. i would practice on your marker, since it's kind of what you'll be actually be playing with.

ShadowX
12-25-2006, 04:00 PM
According to your Sig you have a Virtue board.. There is only about a million different ramping modes on that board..

C3 feet C3
12-25-2006, 05:10 PM
take your gun and turn it on with no air and un cocked
put your thumb on the back of the grip frame and walk your fingers on the grip frame once you get good at that rap your whole hand around the grip frame like shooting a pistol
and walk your fingers till you get good and your done

Nenkitsune
12-25-2006, 05:20 PM
i know this isn't the best way to learn how to walk a trigger, but it's pretty fun
http://www.13holes.com/final.html

PumaPride04
12-25-2006, 09:52 PM
According to your Sig you have a Virtue board.. There is only about a million different ramping modes on that board..
i kno but i want to learn how to walk it on semi good cause i dont want to rely on ramping all the time

turbo chicken
01-05-2007, 07:56 AM
as far as I know there isn't any methodology to it ... it's a twitch reflex ... so honing that reflex but using it is probably what will make you faster...

Have you actually shot over a crono yet ... i'd be willing to bet that you can clear 10BPS already ... After you know how fast you can currently shoot set a goal ... I have witnessed veryfew people sustain over 15 for verylong

If you play lots of speedball your time might be better spent on just short burst for snap shooting ...

Oscum Guy
01-05-2007, 11:39 AM
i know this isn't the best way to learn how to walk a trigger, but it's pretty fun
http://www.13holes.com/final.html
wow. my mouse sucks at being a trigger. what i did was take the ball out of my mouse and hold it like a trigger frame. one of the guys that runs a paintball shop in my town is on a team. he said he can shoot at 22-23bps and the slowest guy on the team can do 15. thats amazing. they are called no-limitz. nolimitzpaintball.com

you could (if willing) take apart your mouse and hook your microswitch wires upto the wires that connect to the left button on the mouse, then play the 13 holes game. that would probably tell you.

Muddytaco
01-05-2007, 12:53 PM
get a old frame and make a trigger framed mouse:

click to play video:
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y41/muddytaco/th_MOV00070.jpg (http://s2.photobucket.com/albums/y41/muddytaco/?action=view&current=MOV00070.flv)

PumaPride04
01-05-2007, 01:03 PM
dats bad how did you do that

Theheroguy
01-05-2007, 01:22 PM
nice

turbo chicken
01-05-2007, 02:04 PM
cool mouse ...

wow. my mouse sucks at being a trigger. what i did was take the ball out of my mouse and hold it like a trigger frame. one of the guys that runs a paintball shop in my town is on a team. he said he can shoot at 22-23bps and the slowest guy on the team can do 15. thats amazing. they are called no-limitz. nolimitzpaintball.com

did they do that on the game(hold on ket me grab a spoon bet i can beat that) or ...for real with a marker ... I didn't say it wasn't possible but i have yet to meet 1 person that could break 20bps in a pure semi mode... at least they couldn't prove it over a cronograph

it would be even harder for me to believe that they actually shot the 20 balls ... maybe a burst of 5-10 at that rate but sustain that for a whole second is unbelieveable.

why not get some white box paint and see what you average is with your real equipment ... count out 140 balls get your buddy to time you with a stop watch ... that'll give you a good idea how it will be in the real world

i hit 14 in the game.... but my 140rnd hopper average is a consistant 10-13 ... but usually 10

tater_salad
01-07-2007, 04:06 PM
The highest I could get on that game is 16BPS.

calebh
01-07-2007, 05:35 PM
on the game, i got 10 lol. i didnt try to hard either lol. one of my friend's timmy has a bps counter on it. with just the frame, i maxed 15, with paint, i maxed 17. maxed. averaged about 2-3 under that. on another friend's timmy, i can shoot faster, but there's no counter. its probly the bounciest legal marker ive ever shot lol. my mag's mech, so you cant really walk it. ive never tried to figure out how fast i can shoot with it, anyway.

and dont ramp outside of a tourney (that allows it). ramping is pansy.

Oscum Guy
01-08-2007, 12:44 PM
cool mouse ...

did they do that on the game(hold on ket me grab a spoon bet i can beat that) or ...for real with a marker ... I didn't say it wasn't possible but i have yet to meet 1 person that could break 20bps in a pure semi mode... at least they couldn't prove it over a cronograph

it would be even harder for me to believe that they actually shot the 20 balls ... maybe a burst of 5-10 at that rate but sustain that for a whole second is unbelieveable.

why not get some white box paint and see what you average is with your real equipment ... count out 140 balls get your buddy to time you with a stop watch ... that'll give you a good idea how it will be in the real world

i hit 14 in the game.... but my 140rnd hopper average is a consistant 10-13 ... but usually 10
with a real marker. he uses an alias intimidator with an outcurve trigger. its an awesome trigger.

El Duche
01-09-2007, 05:50 AM
practice.

use anything that makes a noise when you tap on it... pens, metal objects, etc.
pretty much. only you're garunteed to make anybody around you very angry if you tend to do it a lot. especially if it involves walking a mechanical pencil. That might be the reason I like blade triggers so much.....

Oscum Guy
01-09-2007, 02:38 PM
im weird. i walk french fries.

wbpaintball
01-09-2007, 02:49 PM
practice ya noob

wbpaintball
01-09-2007, 02:51 PM
practice ya noob like with pencils and on the edges of tables for rocking triggers like me and josh do in math class

El Duche
01-09-2007, 03:33 PM
^can you please use the edit button to add onto your previous posts if nobody else has responded? It cuts down on length and it will be read anyway.