PDA

View Full Version : Cheap Paintball warnings

bracer028
12-23-2006, 07:14 PM
i bought some of the cheapest paintballs in the world today. 17 bucks for 2000

some of the balls are stuck together, look like raisins, look like milkduds, have dents on them.

the balls break inside the hopper and all the juice leaks all over the internals.

the ball when shot, goes 360 degrees.

NEVER BUY CHEAP PAINT NO MATTER HOW POOR YOU ARE.

vikingshadow
12-23-2006, 07:16 PM
Hahahaha! I never walk out of the store without opening the box and checking them first - I don't care what Wal-Mart says!

What kind of paint was it, if I might ask? I used to buy Scorch and Dusk from them, and Dusk is still on my top 10 favorite paint list....

bracer028
12-23-2006, 07:18 PM
they were factory rejects.

like different colored ones. no name no brand.

vikingshadow
12-23-2006, 07:20 PM
Hahahaha - first clue right there! No name, no brand, factory rejects....

I guess the old saying, "You get what you pay for" is true in this case.

bracer028
12-23-2006, 07:21 PM
very very true.

i swear...the balls fly 360 degrees

MVS1
12-23-2006, 08:03 PM
very very true.

i swear...the balls fly 360 degrees

Hey use it to your advantage...who needs an Apex barrel just use factory rejects...I wonder if you hold your marker sideways if you can shoot over bunkers :roflmao:

Theheroguy
12-23-2006, 08:09 PM
Hey use it to your advantage...who needs an Apex barrel just use factory rejects...I wonder if you hold your marker sideways if you can shoot over bunkers :roflmao:

funny thing is I have near perfected the "rainbow shot" (original Heroguy Quote)

I know which color of rainbow paint tends to curve which way so I usually seperate them or look in my apache's ez view doors and aim of center to hit a target. Last weekend I got my friend behind a bunker out with a "rainbow shot"

08Lud08
12-24-2006, 06:29 AM
I bought a box of rejects for $20 about 1000 were perfect out of 2000 and the rest were garbage. I had one that was a perfect shell but no fill and the rest had a 1 bump on it like there was a needle inside and poking it up. I learned my lesson a long time ago. spend the extra $10 and save yourself some trouble.

colonel_moo
12-24-2006, 01:00 PM
i hate to tell you, but paint that was too poor for the company to sell under their name is going to be bad...

Abe2112
12-24-2006, 02:46 PM
I used to buy paint that didnt have a brand on it for 12 for 500 and believe it or not it is some good paint. hahahah raisins....Monster balls suck

Edit: I said MOnster balls..heh. Nice.

08Lud08
12-24-2006, 04:27 PM
I'd rather have monster balls then the no name paint.

Theheroguy
12-24-2006, 05:38 PM
Edit: I said MOnster balls..heh. Nice.

wow...

anyway I like monster balls for outlaw ball (yes I play in my backyard but we have over 11 acres in the middle of no where have someone reffing andeveryone where mask.)

they are decently accurate at close range

druid
12-24-2006, 08:00 PM
Hey use it to your advantage...who needs an Apex barrel just use factory rejects...

NOOOOO!!!!

If he uses the Apex with those balls, there will be destruction in catastrophic proportions!!! A tornado will appear as if Dorothy summoned it herself, and sweep away all the non-wiping players, leaving him alone to fend off the hordes of cheating monsters and gremlins!!!! YOU MISSED THIS IN THE FINE PRINT:

WARNING: Do not use near humans. The effects of this paint striking human skin, is much like that of a screwball in baseball. Torn flesh is common.
This product cannot be used in APEX barrels because F-5 twisters will appear. This product cannot be used in a Flatline barrel because if it skips off the ground, it may actually peel a layer of Earth away from the Mantle, killing everyone in front of it like a mudslide.
FACTORY REJECTS assumes no liability for the subsequent or peripheral devastation, caused by the use of this paint, in creating natural disasters.

Maxx-Damage
12-25-2006, 05:24 AM
NOOOOO!!!!

If he uses the Apex with those balls, there will be destruction in catastrophic proportions!!! A tornado will appear as if Dorothy summoned it herself, and sweep away all the non-wiping players, leaving him alone to fend off the hordes of cheating monsters and gremlins!!!! YOU MISSED THIS IN THE FINE PRINT:

WARNING: Do not use near humans. The effects of this paint striking human skin, is much like that of a screwball in baseball. Torn flesh is common.
This product cannot be used in APEX barrels because F-5 twisters will appear. This product cannot be used in a Flatline barrel because if it skips off the ground, it may actually peel a layer of Earth away from the Mantle, killing everyone in front of it like a mudslide.
FACTORY REJECTS assumes no liability for the subsequent or peripheral devastation, caused by the use of this paint, in creating natural disasters.

I cant find the fine print, where is it?:D

bigred76
12-25-2006, 07:53 AM
*scratches head* I think Druid had a bit too much eggnog...

timmyshoota
12-25-2006, 08:29 AM
NOOOOO!!!!

Druid...he said you wouldn't need an Apex, because the paint curves on its own.

Maybe you need to read the large print. :p

calebh
12-25-2006, 08:49 AM
Hahahaha! I never walk out of the store without opening the box and checking them first - I don't care what Wal-Mart says!
haha, me too. one time i sat there for nearly 20 minutes trying to find a decent box