PDA

View Full Version : Jersey help...

mv540
12-20-2006, 07:27 PM
Ok, as a team captain, i dicided to start looking for sponsors, and I get a few.
For the gear sponsor: Redz...ok, I have another sponsors (local sponsors) that give me money in order to buy paintballs for practice (right know have 2 paint sponsors), and they will like that their logo appear in the jersey, but I donīt have a clue how to do it...anyone who has already done this, may help me???

Is a redz jersey( I suppose its made by Polyester like any other paintball jersey), maybe Vike done this before?? print some sponsor on the jersey??

thx for the help!:)

mv540

DyNasty9
12-20-2006, 07:41 PM
i no vike had redz jerseys, i dont know if he had sponsers on them or not tho?

i would say take them to a local embroidery shop. we took black headbands to a local place and they put our team name on them no problem and they have held up quite while i might add.

Chris Cole
12-21-2006, 06:34 AM
Contact Mondo at Animal Paintball. He does amazing work. I own 3 jerseys done by him and they are all awesome.

vikingshadow
12-21-2006, 07:14 AM
We were sponsored by Redz for two years. The problem with Redz though is that their clothing line is virtually COVERED with their own logo, which makes it hard to put anything on it, including your name. Redz doesn't want you to cover up their name, so you need to be careful! We had a few sponsors listed, but they weren't very big logos.

Personally, I'm dissappointed with the Redz clothing line (at least the 2006 line.) The pants were nice looking, but ripped at the seams VERY easily. A few guys on my team even had the actual crotch material rip - it's not very strong. The jerseys are good, just buy a much larger size than normal - they fit small. Same for their gloves.

I'd say, try and find some of their 2005 pants and jerseys - those things are awesome! I have two pair and there isn't a ripped seam or anything on them - and that's with HARD playing time in the woods and the speedball field. Plus, they aren't covered in Redz logos.

mv540
12-21-2006, 06:27 PM
eummm...I think they will give us envy gear....its any good??

So it can be done!!! you can put some logos on the jersey...how??? lol.
I think it's going to be some stickers on the loaders, and maybe some caps??, any ideas of what I can give to the sponsors??, I was thinking on putting stickers on the pods, since almost all of the teams members has Xball harness..., so the pods are very visible....any other ideas??

vikingshadow
12-21-2006, 07:41 PM
When I was talking about the crappy pants, I was talking about the envy gear - but hey, whatever floats your boat! I'd buy some backup pants, buy the way. I know you can't discuss your sponsorship, but are they actually GIVING you the gear, or is it at a discount? Most of their teams get a discount, not free gear....

Yes, you can put the logos on there, especially if you don't care about size. We have a local t shirt place put the logos on for us - it's some kind of printing thing that's like a decal, but it's not shiny and doesn't peel off like those sticker things do. It's not screen priniting, but it looks more like what other jersey designers use. We had them on our upper chest (about 3 inches in size) and the sponsors who hardly did anything for us, we had under the main logo on the front and back (when we were playing, our packs and belts covered them up, but picture time was ok because we weren't wearing packs then, hehehe!)

mv540
12-21-2006, 08:07 PM
When I was talking about the crappy pants, I was talking about the envy gear - but hey, whatever floats your boat! I'd buy some backup pants, buy the way. I know you can't discuss your sponsorship, but are they actually GIVING you the gear, or is it at a discount? Most of their teams get a discount, not free gear....

It is a discount, they offered me free gear, but they were asking too much(like 15 tourneys a year being in the first places at least on 12 of them), so I said no, but they offer a discount, so yeah itīs just a discount. Yeah, I prefer like an Empire or Jt pants, but actually the redz sponsorship is giving me a plus for another sponsorships; when another local companies ask me of our current(s) sponsorship(s), I show to them the redz sponser, and when they see a paintball sponsorhip, they seem like more interested in sponsor us, so yeah, having redz like sponser is a big plus. Now our goal, is paint sponsorhip...and the current sponsers that we have now, give us their sponser, beacuse of the redz sponsorhip....so litteraly I have no choice :(

I know, or heard mostly, well read lol, that if you buy some sponcer product, but you dicide not to use the pants(supposing that your sponsorhip is pants and jersey) they get very upset and they broke your sponsorship :(

mv540

druid
12-21-2006, 09:14 PM
you can get a sponsor's name silk screened onto your jersey....it's cheaper than embroidery

Ace24
12-22-2006, 08:31 AM
I should try to get my team sponsored... :(

I agree with druid. I've found it lasts a long time when you do silk screening too.