PDA

View Full Version : Look at what my wife did!

STRIKEFIRST
12-19-2006, 08:36 AM
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=1909652

I told her T board or a lucky board...

She must of like Damons Better!!!

MY WIFE IS THE SHIZNIT!!!

thechubbss12
12-19-2006, 09:21 AM
ROFL... awesome wife man ....

fxdbi
12-19-2006, 09:28 AM
Nice

FredPo
12-19-2006, 10:13 AM
are things going well between the two of you? Tell her to call me if not :). J/K, but it does look like you spoiled her surprise. Shame on you.

Fred

killerpinecone
12-19-2006, 10:20 AM
lol, thats awesome

bigred76
12-19-2006, 10:33 AM
At least act surprised when you open them. She just might not notice! ;)

Props man, awesome wife!

nbishop66
12-19-2006, 10:58 AM
Nice woman, my wife doesn't care to now anything about pb and I have to buy my own Xmas gifts, then she gets ticked that I know everything I'm getting. Maybe my next wife will care?

DRAGON
12-19-2006, 01:26 PM
Hey, nice wife. Does she have a good looking generous sister perhaps? ;)

If/when I get an aftermarket board, I will go with Damon's board as well. I got a chance to meet the Lucky people at the WCO and I must say a few of them weren't the most friendly. Kind of like a, "We're the best" attitude and a prospective customer isn't that important or deserve much respect. I've e-mailed Damon a few times and he seems like a straight up guy. Besides marketing power, I really doubt there is a significant difference in the boards. Let us know what type of difference the new board makes in your marker -

MVS1
12-19-2006, 01:41 PM
Don't you love a great wife.

Mine forgot that I am the one that setup our online accounts and that all order comfirmations come to my work email account. Looks like I'll be getting a Pulse w/RF link module for Christmas. She still doesn't know that I know.

So now I have to one-up her gift.

TheRedBarron
12-19-2006, 01:51 PM
My wife is stealthy. She goes to a rival shop pays with cash and hides the gift under a pile of papers that I leave there for that purpose.

Darkh2o
12-20-2006, 03:28 AM
What a great wife! I wish mine was at least somewhat interested in PB.

BTW, STRIKEFIRST, why didn't she ask US here instead of the nation?:poker:

STRIKEFIRST
12-20-2006, 09:04 AM
What a great wife! I wish mine was at least somewhat interested in PB.

BTW, STRIKEFIRST, why didn't she ask US here instead of the nation?:poker:

AHA!

Because I've bought some parts to build her first paintball gun for Christmas that she doesn't know about so I take the long road to get here...I always go to spyder.tv then to support and then forums...is she goes to spyder.tv...all she sees is a manuf web site.

She must of found PBN in pull down in explorer.

TheRedBarron
12-20-2006, 09:16 AM
AHA!

Because I've bought some parts to build her first paintball gun for Christmas that she doesn't know about so I take the long road to get here...I always go to spyder.tv then to support and then forums...is she goes to spyder.tv...all she sees is a manuf web site.

Wow that is the long road, this is the first of my 5 homepages. But then again my wife has her own user name here and on the nation.

Darkh2o
12-20-2006, 10:02 AM

Either that or she has been looking thru the history of your computer to see what websites you've been visiting.:bigshock: You better start erasing those inappropriate sites from your computer right now!:D

tampaimpact16
12-20-2006, 04:30 PM
lmfao... thats awesome... i wish i had such a girl... ;)

take care and enjoy.

merry christmas

sinceraly,
tampa:) :) :)

bamf-hacker
12-20-2006, 05:10 PM
Nice.. Next time tell her to come here and not the Nation, We would have been much nicer to her :)

Enjoy your gifts

Theheroguy
12-20-2006, 06:05 PM
Wow I wish my wife would do that:D

vwjimmy
12-20-2006, 07:12 PM
Susan just talks to my sons....they cover for her WAY too well I might add!!!!
Props to you and your great Wifey bro! ;)

leed
12-20-2006, 07:26 PM
QFT.

Wait... Nevermind, I don't have a wife.

But nice work! Plus, if she posted it here, you probably would have seen it in a flash.

spyderaron
12-21-2006, 09:15 AM
Man you're lucky. She's a keeper.

Theheroguy
12-24-2006, 09:39 PM
NO body even thought about how I'm still in high school

*EM1-Master*
12-25-2006, 05:14 AM
Man you're lucky. She's a keeper.
As one would often hope a wife would be...? ;)

STRIKEFIRST
12-26-2006, 10:37 PM
Well i got the bolt...not bad...got the board...I am now a mil job away from being 95% done with it...the other 5% is a different reg.

My wifes project stalled a little...i have to get it milled...and am having a hard time getting some parts out of "flippy" on pbn...dre know how i mean.

other than that...my little bro wants to lp his electra dx...more tinkering...LOLOL

durrell
12-27-2006, 06:34 PM
If you're buying parts from Flipper, you're not going to get them. I know him from KOT over on PBN and he's pretty much admitted to being a scammer or at least admitted to not shipping stuff on time from what I understand. Good luck.