PDA

View Full Version : quick question...paint or hopper?

QuiGonKen
12-18-2006, 11:03 AM
ok im not completely sure..im still noobish...so...

i think im Chopping: inside the body/barrel there is paint...this means im chopping right?? [someone correct me if im wrong]

so...i figure my MR2 is chopping, when its working:mad: ..but im willing to keep it, especially b/c i put money into it and i really like it...but im gettign so fed up with it...:mad: .....SO.....

im using a ricochet Apache LCD and CRAP PAINT: WHITEBOX

if i chop is it the hopper or the paint?

b/c i dont know when im chopping im not entirely sure which mode im chopping in....

i use semi, 3 bursts and full auto....for a couple of shots

[ive had problems with me gun so sofar everytime i use it,it doesnt work...or if it does it works RIGHT before the games start (and i mean literally, the nano second before the ref starts the game--see the thread i made about it not working :mad:).....but the few times i do have a chance to use it...it works pretty well but because i had to take it apart so many times i realize that there is A LOT of paint inside the body and barrel and i barely used it...]

to quickly reiterate the question:

if im chopping (someone clarify if i am, im pretty sure that much paint inside the body/barrel doesnt happen normally, its not like im pouring the paint into my hopper, they ARE balls when in the hopper) is it that my apache lcd hopper isnt going as fast as the gun or is it that the balls are too crap???

also...i notice some breakaging inside the hopper....

Hossy
12-18-2006, 11:15 AM
ok im not completely sure..im still noobish...so...

i think im Chopping: inside the body/barrel there is paint...this means im chopping right?? [someone correct me if im wrong]

so...i figure my MR2 is chopping, when its working:dodgy: ..but im willing to keep it, especially b/c i put money into it and i really like it...but im gettign so fed up with it...:dodgy: .....SO.....

im using a ricochet Apache LCD and CRAP PAINT: WHITEBOX

if i chop is it the hopper or the paint?

b/c i dont know when im chopping im not entirely sure which mode im chopping in....

i use semi, 3 bursts and full auto....for a couple of shots

[ive had problems with me gun so sofar everytime i use it,it doesnt work...or if it does it works RIGHT before the games start (and i mean literally, the nano second before the ref starts the game--see the thread i made about it not working :dodgy:).....but the few times i do have a chance to use it...it works pretty well but because i had to take it apart so many times i realize that there is A LOT of paint inside the body and barrel and i barely used it...]

to quickly reiterate the question:

if im chopping (someone clarify if i am, im pretty sure that much paint inside the body/barrel doesnt happen normally, its not like im pouring the paint into my hopper, they ARE balls when in the hopper) is it that my apache lcd hopper isnt going as fast as the gun or is it that the balls are too crap???

also...i notice some breakaging inside the hopper....

its the paint.

get good paint, its the best thing for your gun, besides HPA. and clearly the most important part of the game.

and :dodgy: 's are for sarcasm. place them carefully

QuiGonKen
12-18-2006, 11:37 AM
lol sorry...i interpret them differently .....ill limit my use of the dodgy...

er...so its the paint eh?...hmmm alright thnx...

but wait..am i chopping?

Hossy
12-18-2006, 11:44 AM
lol sorry...i interpret them differently .....ill limit my use of the dodgy...

er...so its the paint eh?...hmmm alright thnx...

but wait..am i chopping?

the dodgy is just used after u say something sarcasticly...so when u said u dont like your gun :dodgy: it means you do....

yes your chopping, and its most likely because of the poor paint.

you even said it was crappy, that should of been the first thing you did is put nicer paint in it

QuiGonKen
12-18-2006, 11:49 AM
nice...thanks for the help :D