PDA

View Full Version : MR3 is Awesome

jon1108
12-17-2006, 08:03 PM
Just wanted to share wt u ppl out there planning on buying a MR3 --- GO FOR IT. It's accurate and pretty darn fast...and all out from the box. Tested it out yesterday in a scenario game and worked wonders.Just my 2 cents

PWNDuAgain
12-18-2006, 07:53 AM
Wow... Not what I heard.

I was told the detents stink and the marker chops if you don't have a force fed loader.

But hey if you like it.

Halucin8
12-18-2006, 04:16 PM
pwndagain do you ever have anythign good to say without flaming someone or something. your statements about the force fed loader follow true to just about every electronic marker that is made.

Picchi
12-20-2006, 05:53 PM
Just wanted to share wt u ppl out there planning on buying a MR3 --- GO FOR IT. It's accurate and pretty darn fast...and all out from the box. Tested it out yesterday in a scenario game and worked wonders.Just my 2 cents

That's great to hear jon1108, I've had nothing but good times with the MR2 and now going for the MR3. Halucin8, your right on the hopper, although I use a simple $45 empire reloader agitator on the MR2 and it works well, I haven't tried the force fed. I was looking into the A-5 until my buddy busted a ball in the cyclone and missed SEVERAL games. MR3 it is! Jon1108 thanks again for the info!

Hob Hayward
12-20-2006, 05:56 PM
Acctually the MR3 has EYES so it should do fine without a forcefed hopper, though kingman's eye logic isn't the best, so I dunno.

PWNDuAgain
12-20-2006, 06:40 PM
pwndagain do you ever have anythign good to say without flaming someone or something. your statements about the force fed loader follow true to just about every electronic marker that is made.

I am not flaming... That would be something like me saying, you are an idiot.

MODS that was not a flame I was just explaining myself.

DRAGON
12-20-2006, 07:15 PM
Wow... Not what I heard.

I was told........

You heard and you were told heh. :o

Not sure this guy posted this thread to attract here-say skeptics **hint**

Ace24
12-22-2006, 07:16 AM
I was looking into the A-5 until my buddy busted a ball in the cyclone and missed SEVERAL games. MR3 it is! Jon1108 thanks again for the info!

Those are a pain in the ass to clean. I saw it happen a few weeks ago with one of these big scenario players that came to out speedball field. He was firing with his mock silenced A-5 with and e-trigger... and a ball got pinched. Man that sucked.