PDA

View Full Version : Well, here goes!

vikingshadow
12-16-2006, 03:19 PM
I never thought I'd give these up, but I have some plans in the works and it requires me to be drastic.

************************************************** **************************************

First, the rules:

1. I accept paypal. I also accept cash, money orders AND personal checks IF and only AFTER they clear.

2. I would rather not ship out of the country. However, if I have to, I will, but YOU will pay 100% of the shipping costs - no halfsies, no bargains.

3. These guns are used. Because of that, there is some wear on them. Sorry, that's what used means. However, if I say it works good, it works good. I won't sell anything that doesn't. Don't believe me? I don't care.

4. You can pm me or email me any offers or whatever. Post here if you want. I tend to forget things, so if you don't hear from me, REMIND ME GENTLY!

5. I WILL NOT SHIP FIRST. Sorry, no way, uh uh. You have to send me the money (or trades if I like what you have) FIRST, then I have to have deposited the money successfully in the bank. Don't you DARE bring up BSNation feedback to me. You will be stripped naked, hung by your armpit hairs in the square and then all the noobs will shoot you with their paintball machine guns.....Ok, maybe not, but I could care less about PBnation or it's feedback. Just pay me the money and you'll have a believer.

6. Shipping will be paid by you. Period. Read this rule again.

7. I reserve the right to add to the rules or change them as I see fit. You don't like it, don't buy it. I don't care.

I have a feedback around here somewhere, but a lot of my customers haven't posted feedback because they aren't members of this forum. But most of you know you can trust me anyways.

************************************************** ****************************************

Ok, first up, the Blue Ranger. This is the most awesome gun I've ever shot. It's upgraded perfectly, and is a certified opposition killer. I've had it for a couple of years, bought it new and have used it in multiple tournaments with success. I hate to see it go, but I gotta do what I gotta do.

Specs: Blue Vision Shocker SFT. From the top - SP Qlock clamping feedneck, NDZ Stinger v3 bolt kit, all new orings, New Humphrey Noid, New NDZ detents (never used yet!), SP VA with guage, Freak back with AA front (can include AA back if additional cash included), Ton Ton frame, Virtue board, NDZ Slik Trigger (can include silver Ton Ton trigger or black NDZ Roller trigger with additional cash included in price), Dye Stickies, SP Rail, NDZ EZ Bleed on/off ASA.

There are a few scratches - it's been played with, DUH! But overall, the finish is in excellent condition - I took really good care of her. Cleaned and lubed after every day of play. If you blow in my ear, I might even include the oring kit I have.

Here are some pictars for those interested (shown with silver Ton Ton trigger):

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v402/vikingshadow/shockerwithtonton2.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v402/vikingshadow/shockerwithtonton1.jpg

Next, the O4 Speed. 300.00 or best offer!

Specs: Dust Black 04 Angel Speed. This is a great gun and I really like it a lot. New CP clamping feed neck, brand new Angel Freak back with All American front (front's not new), new Unimount II with a screwed up grub screw (doesn't affect it's use - it's tight and doesn't move around), and a new set of Space Grips. Only mods I've done is the rubber band mod, which makes it shoot FAST! Also comes with the stock Infinity barrel, the car charger, some fuses, a cap for where the volumizer goes and the volumizer itself.

This gun has been played with once since I bought it - indoors at a reball place for a couple of games. However, it was quite used when I bought it so it's got scratches and such on the anno. (Remember, though, dust anno is easy to scratch.)

Pictars for you...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v402/vikingshadow/Gun%20pics/newangelpic2.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v402/vikingshadow/Gun%20pics/newangelpic.jpg

Here is a pic of the Unimount problem. It's really cosmetic, because it works perfectly, I just screwed the grub screw up trying to remove it! I hate those stupid screws....grrrrr!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v402/vikingshadow/messedupunimount.jpg

Now the fun stuff!

I'd like to sell these as a pair, or if I have to, separately. Make a cash offer on both together or separately, I don't care. If I don't like it, I'll say, "No, thank you for looking!" If I like it, you have yourself a great gun, or two guns. Please don't lowball me. I have a dollar price I'd like to see, and if it's too much lower than what I want, no deal. I won't like you and Santa won't come to your house this year!

I will take trades, but only if I like it.

Paintball trades:

06 Ego for both guns
PM6 (for both guns - you might need to add though)
Gen 4 Timmy - you add the cash
Angels - Gat, G7 or Angel 1 for both guns
Any other gun in my favor that is at least an 05-06 model and in good condition.

IF you buy my guns, I'll even sell you my full Freak kit for 110.00! All inserts are included, and in great condition - hardly a scratch on the outside of most of them, and very few on the most used ones...

Non paintball items I might consider trading for:

Laptop (give me specs)
Ipods plus cash
other electronics type stuff - maybe Xbox 360 or other game systems

bamf-hacker
12-16-2006, 05:56 PM
Pm'g you now...

FredPo
12-17-2006, 01:45 AM
UP in honor of the $200 Sonix.

Fred

vwjimmy
12-17-2006, 06:38 PM
ttt for Vike and his gats :)

Chris Cole
12-18-2006, 11:03 AM
I've been shot by that Shocker and it throws freaking ropes.

asianshooter
12-18-2006, 01:24 PM
free up

vikingshadow
12-24-2006, 03:43 PM
Thanks everyone - I haven't upped this thread because I'm a bit nervous getting rid of my Shocker. I may just change my mind on that, unless someone wants to make me an offer on it too good to resist!

However, I think I'd be willing to go as low as 300.00 on the Angel. Plus shipping, of course.

Get up to the top, bucko!

vikingshadow
12-25-2006, 06:34 AM
Someone wants a hot gun, right? 300 bucks for what you're getting? Come on, this is the deal of the year!

Edit - Gun is now listed on Ebay - go here to see and bid for it! (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=014&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=330066791655&rd=1&rd=1)

vikingshadow
12-26-2006, 06:51 PM
Angel is sold! FINALLY! Great gun, but dang! Harder to get rid of than herpes (so I hear...)

Now, if someone were to make an AWESOME offer on my shocker - just gave it an overhaul today and it shoots great...but it's going to have to be an awesome deal for me...

bamf-hacker
12-26-2006, 08:25 PM
You still want a laptop? ;)

The Laptop Pimp has another one.

vikingshadow
12-26-2006, 08:37 PM
I might....I'll let you know!

DyNasty9
12-27-2006, 04:06 PM
free up cuz vikes shocker is amazing.

vikingshadow
12-28-2006, 04:33 AM
Well, I took it out of the box yesterday, lubed it up with fresh shocker lube, took it out back and ripped on it! Man, I miss shooting that thing! I thought I had solenoid problems, but I found out I had a bad battery and a couple connector prongs were bent. Once that was fixed, man!

I think I'm taking the shocker off the table for now. I have something working, and things may change, but for now, this auction is closed. Thanks for looking guys!