PDA

View Full Version : Need some help - Feed neck

daskyman
12-15-2006, 04:27 AM
hey guys, i am new to this forum. and i have just ordered my mr2 which is currently pending to ship, now i was wondering if anyone knew a way to get a ccm feedneck for the mr2 in canada because sundragon does not ship to canada , please help

Alien
12-15-2006, 08:50 AM
me i bought it by ebay...

Taillo
12-15-2006, 11:27 AM
Just contact CCM directly, they are the ones who built the feedneck and they ship to canada. Expect to pay custom fees, but its the only way to get that feedneck in canada. They dont display the feedneck in their site so ask them about those two items:

CCM MR1 & MR2 Feedneck Adapter
CCM Imp/Shocker/Ion Heli Clamp No Rise Feed Neck - Matt Black

http://www.chipleymachine.com/

daskyman
12-15-2006, 11:42 AM
thnxs guys will do, my mr2 should arrive next weeks f***ing :mad: :mad: www.allpaintballsupplies.com. . . taken them 4 days so far to get my marker to the shipping department. . . not even in the hands of usps yet :mad:

QuiGonKen
12-17-2006, 04:41 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/MR1-MR2-Spyder-NEW-RIGHT-FEED-ADAPTER-and-feedneck_W0QQitemZ140065993977QQihZ004QQcategoryZ4 7253QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

this is where i got mine, good dealer..!

Alien
12-18-2006, 04:16 PM
same as me

sniperfuiko
06-24-2007, 06:06 PM
trinity makes an offset clap feedneck that works fine i have it on my mr2 now.

sniperfuiko
06-24-2007, 06:09 PM
trinity makes an awesome clamp offset feedneck. i got mine on a local paintball shop. but i'm sure you can find it on the net.

D-rail
06-25-2007, 06:48 AM
trinity makes an offset clap feedneck that works fine i have it on my mr2 now.

I was looking @ this myself...

What are your thoughts after using it for awhile now?
Is it worth the money?

I noticed it looks to be one solid piece (from where it bolts onto the gun, right up to where the Hopper is attached). The CCM is a two piece system. I like that Trinity put the thumb clamp on the feedneck to tighten down the hopper so it won't move around, CCM's looks like you need a tool to tighten it down.

I am about to order, so I thought I'd ask around b4 I bought anything :confused: LMK what you think man!

Thanks!
~ D :D

Greybeard
06-25-2007, 04:41 PM
I would check e-bay. Don't forget use red loc-tite or a similar type product to secure the two pieces togther.

QuiGonKen
06-25-2007, 05:43 PM
I was looking @ this myself...

What are your thoughts after using it for awhile now?
Is it worth the money?

I noticed it looks to be one solid piece (from where it bolts onto the gun, right up to where the Hopper is attached). The CCM is a two piece system. I like that Trinity put the thumb clamp on the feedneck to tighten down the hopper so it won't move around, CCM's looks like you need a tool to tighten it down.

I am about to order, so I thought I'd ask around b4 I bought anything :confused: LMK what you think man!

Thanks!
~ D :D

http://www.paintball-discounters.com/get_item_034117a.htm

is it a one piece or two?
i like it tho, only thing i have a problem with is that i used red loctite but it still moves around im not entirely sure why...im thinkin i should spot weld it but i dont know....

D-rail
06-26-2007, 07:09 AM
huh?!?

Voodoo27909
06-26-2007, 08:13 AM
Maybe the loctite went bad in the bottle or something. I would clean it completely off the threads (then use alcohol and clean it again...), then go buy another bottle of BLUE loctite...and try again. The reason for using the BLUE stuff is that if you ever DID want to seperate them in the future, you would destroy both parts with the red loctite dried in there. BLUE will allow you to seperate the two with alittle effort without damaging the threads (I know you prbly already know this...)
P.S.- mix that stuff REAL good in the bottle/tube before you use it (I know this goes without saying...but still).

D-rail
06-26-2007, 09:52 AM
OOOOOOOk.... I am oficially confused now after reading this thread through. I guess I'll ask again.

Is the Trinity feedneck a one piece or a two piece?

The CCM is a TWO piece system that you have to screw together, the TRINITY looks like it's all one piece. I ordered the Trinity feedneck earlier today anyway, if I don't likey I'll just return it! :rolleyes:

shark
06-27-2007, 07:11 AM
The trinity is a one piece. Idk why QuiGonKen had to use loctite because there are no threads in it. it is well worth the money because it is very solid and overall a very well made item to upgrade with. the clamping device for your thumb and no allen wrench is nice

D-rail
06-27-2007, 08:59 AM
FINALLY! Thanks shark.... I just needed someone who has used the Trinity feedneck in battle to give a good review on it.

... I am glad to see I was not the only one confused here :p

QuiGonKen
06-27-2007, 06:03 PM
The trinity is a one piece. Idk why QuiGonKen had to use loctite because there are no threads in it. it is well worth the money because it is very solid and overall a very well made item to upgrade with. the clamping device for your thumb and no allen wrench is nice

my bad, i meant that i have the spps adaptor and ccm feedneck...and that i messed it up...

sorry for the confusion, but the trinity one looks really good...but alas, i have one...grips are now my priority :D

Voodoo27909
06-27-2007, 11:31 PM
FINALLY! Thanks shark.... I just needed someone who has used the Trinity feedneck in battle to give a good review on it.

... I am glad to see I was not the only one confused here :p

....there was no confussion. We clearly HIJACKED your thread :D

Sorry 'bout that

D-rail
06-28-2007, 05:35 AM
LoL, s'ok... just gotta pay attention!

So I have picked up the Intimidator detents (soft, med, hard) & The Trinity Feedneck..... all I SHOULD have to get now is a Halo B or something similar. :rolleyes:

D-rail
07-03-2007, 02:23 PM
WOW ~ I just got my new Trinity feedneck in the mail and she looks SWEET! I also got my Intimidator (Timmy) detents too... what ones are you guys using? The black ones I suppose?

I got a pack of 6, 2 Soft - 2 Med. - 2 Hard.

I also bought some Anarchy paintballs hoping that it'll cut down on chops... They sound pretty cool even though I haven't shot any yet ~ Pearl Purple shell, Neon Blue Fill, APPLE SCENTED! Who knows if they suck or not :p I just can't wait to get back out on the field and play!

I did find my freaking 20oz CO2 tank is all messed up... I only used it once :eek: ! It looks like the whole valve that screws into the tank is leaking or something... the pin is crooked' too. It is a Spyder brand tank! Oh well :cool:

KEAL
07-04-2007, 02:53 PM
they now have it at actionvillage http://www.actionvillage.com/is-bin/INTERSHOP.enfinity/eCS/Store/en/-/USD/DisplayProductInformation-Start;sid=5WIQF2Zr8C0QByDnwafQv2y_bXa4378hrSo=?Pro ductID=F9XAqArb_bUAAAESEvQHibVO

D-rail
07-16-2007, 08:13 AM

Well, I found out that this is actually a 2 piece as well as the CCM... This weekend I went to put my Halo B into the feedneck that I had purchased from Trinity and WHAMO! Found out REAL quick that it's a 2 piece cause I stripped the threads in the neck :mad: !!!

I contacted them about this little "problem" and they said return it and they'll fix it.... I purchased it on ebaY and they said to just include the receipt and they would take care of it. I will keep you updated on their customer service :confused:

shark
07-16-2007, 08:54 AM
so, the part that you use to tighten down the feedneck striped? also where does the feedneck separate into a two piece

D-rail
07-16-2007, 10:33 AM
Here ya go bro'...

http://www.spyder.tv/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=400&d=1184610790

p.s. How the heck do you post a picture in the actual thread....without putting a link for people to click on to see the PIC?!?

D-rail
07-27-2007, 10:57 AM
Just wanted to let ya guys know...

Trinity replaced my F'ed up feedneck no questions asked! Now pardon me while I go sand down the neck on my hopper ;)