PDA

View Full Version : This week in school

xtraking
12-13-2006, 06:54 PM
Is this week in school hell for anybody else? I will have had 9 tests and 1 exam this week along with 5 quizzes. Tomorrow i have philosophy quiz and test, physics test, history of music exam, history test, french test. Im going to hurt somebody very badly byt the end of tomorrow.

Btw my history of music exam is on 500 pages worth of material... and we learned it in less then a semester. Dont tell me to study cus im burnt out haha.

Please share your hate for this week so i feel better.

marvin-martian
12-13-2006, 06:59 PM
its WAY too slack for me. its really irritating me

durrell
12-13-2006, 07:05 PM
The last 2 weeks have been brutal. Tests, papers, projects, exams. Tomorrow is the last day and my last exam is on Monday.

08Lud08
12-13-2006, 07:06 PM
its WAY too slack for me. its really irritating me
me too. But also I've been going to bed late so Ive been really tired and kinda stressed out. I also forgot all of my 2 locker combinations and looked like an idiot trying to open my lockers for 10 minutes which is kinda weird to me because i open one locker at least 6 times every day.

vwjimmy
12-13-2006, 07:41 PM
Both my sons are slammed with work and studying....
...and last weekend I took UK Hockey to Philly for two games and the whole team ditched me to study instead of sightseeing and partying!

badlandsrox
12-13-2006, 07:52 PM
my last week of school has consisted of 3 concerts, and three rest days after the concerts haha

vikingshadow
12-14-2006, 04:44 AM
Well, the kids are DEFINITELY ready for Christmas break - as am I! It's been tough since all I've been doing is teaching all day, then grading papers all night. We have a huge writing test coming up after Christmas break so we're really trying to get as much in as possible. I've only been able to get to the gym once this week so far (not counting the weekend, of course!)

However, today we're taking the good students out to the movies to watch Flushed Away for a reward for being well behaved all 9 weeks. Should be a relatively easy day...

Backmanshooter
12-14-2006, 05:32 AM
This week has been rough for me. 4 tests...I'm missing 2 of them today, due to waking up too late and no ride. :(

Also had to do a poster for U.S. history on the founding fathers.

So over all. 4 tests, 1 poster...Pretty stressful.

spyderpaintball
12-14-2006, 05:39 AM
1 term paper (7 pages), 1 normal paper (5 pages), 5 Finals, Flight Home on Sat.

College Finals FTL!

bigred76
12-14-2006, 04:23 PM
Last 2 weeks have been hell. It's too complicated for me to divulge, so I'll leave it at that.

DyNasty9
12-14-2006, 08:59 PM
i was just thinking about how bad this week has been then i saw this =)
lets see ive had 3 quizzes, 4 tests, 2 projects due (one of which im doing right now)ive been slacking and workin for the weekend since tuesday=(
hopefully this week will turn out good cuz i have a semi formal saterday night =)

Hoppy11
12-15-2006, 12:08 AM
I only have one final exam.. and before you guys say you lucky *** or anything. Instead of final exam.. i have rediculous renderings and models and or drawings due in a two weeks time and they were all assigned at the same time.. id rather have final exams. Oh and if anyone cares, I will post pics of my model when Im done.. its looking pretty badass right now.