PDA

View Full Version : Hopper

p8ntballer
12-12-2006, 04:11 PM
For my wrath would it be okay to get the eggy? I like the eggy because its cheeper so I just want to know if it would work.

timmyshoota
12-12-2006, 04:18 PM
Sure. Most people can't outshoot an Eggy legally anyways, no matter the gun. I can, but not by much.

colonel_moo
12-12-2006, 04:26 PM
Sure. Most people can't outshoot an Eggy legally anyways, no matter the gun. I can, but not by much.

actually alot of people can... eggs feed inconsistently (at least my y board did, i donno about the zeggy).

JMotioN
12-12-2006, 04:44 PM
really? i rebound 15 bps and never outshoot my egg yboard

bamf-hacker
12-12-2006, 04:55 PM
The Egg is a great loader, minus a few small things.

1st the battery door. Tends to either break or come open. Use some duct tape to keep it closed when you are playing.

2nd the shells are not the strongest. I have seen then crack and break if hit at point blank, not a big deal you can get shells online cheap.

Hob Hayward
12-12-2006, 05:12 PM
Might be a good idea to see if the Fasta is really as good as they say, because it isn't much more than an egg, and it claims to be much faster.

08Lud08
12-12-2006, 05:21 PM
I haven't had a problem with my egg so far. the only problem is the battery door which you can just fix with tape and I only had one jam.

Ace24
12-12-2006, 05:23 PM
Get it? FASTA??! HAHAHAH! :dodgy:

But a Z-borded Eggy II or the Egg III should do you fine. Mine has lasted me a long time. The hatch door, and shells had to be replaced... but it still works as good as the day I got it.

My battery door is still as good as the day I got it (the same one too!) although there are some stress marks on the plastic. Its holding strong.... (Untill someone finally shoots it :( )

timmyshoota
12-12-2006, 05:38 PM
actually alot of people can... eggs feed inconsistently (at least my y board did, i donno about the zeggy).
My old Eggys fed a consistant 14 on gun. Most people can't even legally do 14. I've maxed out at 19 on a perfectly tuned trigger(on my original Alias) I haven't hit over 17 on a marker since. After I get a video this weekend of my Onyx I'll have Dan Goldwave it, but I'll probably only be 14-16. I could do 12(no air, just microswitch clicks) with each hand on my Empire2, and I hated the trigger on it.

bamf-hacker
12-12-2006, 05:39 PM
let me know and I will take care of the BPS count for you ;)

bigred76
12-12-2006, 06:00 PM
The problem I had with my battery door was that one of the pins that goes inside the shells broke off, so I just melted a spare finish nail I had into where the old pin was. I messed it up a little, so it's hard to get the door open, but I don't need to do that in a hurry off the field.

My Zeggy's alrite, I would deffinately get a Reloader B given a second chance, though....

Nenkitsune
12-12-2006, 07:00 PM
My old Eggys fed a consistant 14 on gun. Most people can't even legally do 14. I've maxed out at 19 on a perfectly tuned trigger(on my original Alias) I haven't hit over 17 on a marker since. After I get a video this weekend of my Onyx I'll have Dan Goldwave it, but I'll probably only be 14-16. I could do 12(no air, just microswitch clicks) with each hand on my Empire2, and I hated the trigger on it.
i should try goldwaving myself to see how often i cap my stock spyder board. cause i remember doing the RT mod, and realizing it wasn't any faster than me just walking it. those little online bps games are fun. i stay consistantly at 15-16bps, peaking at 18

timmyshoota
12-12-2006, 07:04 PM
i should try goldwaving myself to see how often i cap my stock spyder board. cause i remember doing the RT mod, and realizing it wasn't any faster than me just walking it. those little online bps games are fun. i stay consistantly at 15-16bps, peaking at 18
I wouldn't rely on them to base your speed.

Nenkitsune
12-12-2006, 08:12 PM
i know, but it's still fun. i can keep a 15bps string for about 10 seconds, but then i slow down to about 12-14bps

p8ntballer
12-13-2006, 05:02 AM
I'll get the eggy and probably get the z-board with it.

splater18
12-13-2006, 03:57 PM

when the glitch ive gotten up to 30 or 40 bps on the old pbvids dm5 trigger pull game one hear is the link http://www.pbvids.com/index.php?page=triggerpull this one is by far my fav i have used all most all of them but its still cool to see u got 40 bps even ifi t glitched

http://www.planeteclipse.com/ego/default.asp?swf=EgoBps.swf this one is fun too (press and hold space to ramp;))

Backmanshooter
12-13-2006, 05:27 PM
For my wrath would it be okay to get the eggy? I like the eggy because its cheeper so I just want to know if it would work.I actually prefer my smoke eggy to my black halo. As weird as it sounds, but I do. I like the feel of the egg on my marker as opposed to my halo. Call me crazy. :P

08Lud08
12-13-2006, 06:03 PM
on spyders I like to use eggs more than halos because it feels unbalanced with a halo to me.

Backmanshooter
12-14-2006, 04:45 AM
on spyders I like to use eggs more than halos because it feels unbalanced with a halo to me.QFT.

Eggy feels alot better than my halo.