PDA

View Full Version : spyder uncocking.....

d3r1ckr0x
12-11-2006, 07:56 AM
i have a 04 spyder victor with esp trigg and stock internals.when i walk the trigg it tends to uncock while i play so i have to hide in a bunker to cock it again. it gets annoying and got me shot in the process and i was wondering if i can fix this problem.

LowTrunkOzz
12-11-2006, 08:03 AM
Polish internals, make sure battery has a good charge, make sure CO2 tank is near full, buy a regulator....I'm sure you'll get more suggestions. Welcome to the forums.

nate

Nenkitsune
12-11-2006, 09:21 AM
what kind of a hopper do you have? it could be jamming (or is it fully uncocking?) change your orings and lube them. another possibility, is if your gun is quite old, the valve pin could be damaged. my friends electra dx would spurt sometimes because the valvepin had so much friction damage, that it would kind of grind against the valve body

bigred76
12-11-2006, 09:36 AM
A good lubing/oiling should take care of that problem. Also, a near empty tank'll do that.

Oscum Guy
12-11-2006, 11:55 AM
your stiker might not catch on the sear of the esp trigger. if it is the stock striker you might need to replace it with one that perfectly fits the esp trigger sear. this happens to my bros xtra when i put my rocking trigger on it.