PDA

View Full Version : Rufus Dawg T2 Reballs?

Hob Hayward
12-10-2006, 08:29 AM
I was looking for a cheaper alternative to reballs, because well 50$ per 140 rounds is too much for me. I ain't made of money. I know the Rufus dawg t-balls and the Tac-balls are supposed to suck. But I found that they have these T2 reballs aswell which don't need to be oiled and crap. They got a 10/10 on pbreview from two reviews, and they're 20$ to the 100 rounds.

Anyone ever used em before and can inform me as to whether or not I should bother with them? Thanks.

bamf-hacker
12-10-2006, 06:39 PM
look at one of the reviewers on PBReview ;)

Hossy
12-10-2006, 06:47 PM
Heres a review by some noob, wonder who it is?

Period of
Product Use:
Less than a month 2 of 3 people found this review helpful.

Paintball
Experience: More than 5 years
Similar
Products Used: Reballs
Marker Setup: 2006 Smart Parts Ion
Deadlywind StinkOps Body
Lapco Low rise feedneck
SP Firebolt
Lucky Stage 2 Firecan
Lucky Stage 3 Donut
Lucky Stage 4 Spitfire w/mac noid
SP 360 QEV
AKA 2-Liter Plus Regulator
Dust freak back
12", 14" and 16" AA tip
Virtue EZ-On black
Virtue Red Laser Eyes
CP 2k5 on/off with bleed
CP Perfect Rail
Hybrid Snow Grenade grips
Kila Reaction Detents
Virtue Membrane pad
Custom Milled frame for membrane pad
BSA 11 Step Red Dot Sight
Swatforce Tactical Light
BSA Tactical Light and Laser Sight
Air cooled barrel shroud

Strengths: Reusable self lubricated paintballs.
Weaknesses: Washing them?
Review: The T2 balls are a great alternative to using real paintballs. If you do a lot of testing or fine tuning of your paintball marker then the resuable paintball it the way to go.

These T2 balls are different than the original Rufus Dawg reusable paintball, as these do not need to be lubricated before using them. They are self lubricated and work like a charm.

I purchased the glow in the dark ones and they glow amazingly. If you charge them (put them under the lights) for a few minutes they stay glowing for at least 10 minutes.

After you use them you need to wash them to keep them clean, but not really a big deal.

I have run them through a Halo b, Vlocity, Egg, and a Revvy on a Warp and have not had any feed issues at all.
Conclusion: The T2 training paintballs are a great addition to anyones tool box. If you tinker or tune your marker then they are great. If you have a place indoors to train you can use this for drills to save on paint costs. Overall a great product.
Rating:
10 out of 10

p.s. gun sound familiar?

bamf-hacker
12-10-2006, 07:00 PM
um... not that hard to tell... LOOK AT THE NAME :)

Hossy
12-10-2006, 07:03 PM
um... not that hard to tell... LOOK AT THE NAME :)

I hid the name for a guess who game :dodgy:

this is one of Bamfs what, 1000 reviews?

Hob Hayward
12-10-2006, 08:01 PM
Slap me! I didn't read the name or the gun... I'm not one to doubt any review by Bamf! Can't always trust the peeps at pbreview to not be BS'ing.

They seem like an insanely good deal, I can't wait to get them and try em out :). (mainly because my guns need tuning... and paint is expensive)

bigred76
12-10-2006, 08:14 PM
I have some of the original T-Balls, and they work fairly well... Have some of the same problems as with the actual ReBalls, but other than that I <3 them. I'd down to about 20 from 45 of them, though. :( I keep losing the little buggers when I wake up my bro with them. :D

SparkyGT
12-16-2006, 06:38 AM
lol, got some of them glow in the dark ones on the way, should be neat for tuning in the house