PDA

View Full Version : Hopper

sle3pie
12-09-2006, 07:09 PM
I have an Evlution 2 w/z-board. Supposedly around 23 BPS.

When the hopper is at half full the paddles do not push hard enough so that there will be another ball in chamber.

I've tested the current batteries, and even replaced them with new ones.
I've checked the parts inside and out to see if any parts were defected, but none were found.
Only thing I havn't checked or tested was the board.

Hossy
12-09-2006, 07:28 PM
you may want to renforce the paddles with a toothpic or something, or even do the 2 or 3 paddle mod.

thats all i can think, besides the eyes but i wouldnt think that would have a problem

druid
12-09-2006, 08:18 PM
use straight pins, inserted onto the ends of the impellar tines. Then a drop of krazy glue on the end to hold them in...

Mickey
02-07-2007, 11:45 PM
Just got the Fasta today, trying out in the field satuday in a match....

MR3
JJ barrel
verc t board
Fasta 18v
4500 air

zisiang
03-01-2007, 05:39 AM
Is everybody finding Fasta working good on mr3? :)

zisiang

zisiang
03-01-2007, 05:48 AM
Hi again, I recently ordered an mr3, should be arriving next week, and am feeling very very excited about it. Local store needs another 3 to 4 weeks bringing in a FASTA 18v hopper. Can I temporary use a "cheap USD 15 normal hopper" on the mr3 for weeks until the new Fasta has arrived..? Meanwhile I'm also looking at any other hopper possibilities, can anyone kindly share some quick useful opinion?

Many thanks..

zisiang

shunut
03-01-2007, 07:09 AM
Please, next time, instead of making 2 posts in a row, edit your first post.

As for your hopper dilemma, you can use a gravity feed loader if you like, but its not going to use the full potential of your marker. It does have the eye so you shouldn't chop anything because its not feeding fast enough, your marker will just be slow until you get a faster loader.

zisiang
03-01-2007, 07:11 PM
Hi Shunut, thanks for your advise and info :) I feel excited for the local store to bring in a Fasta.. Yes, I apologize for the post matter, should I delete the previous one..? How do I do that?

zisiang