PDA

View Full Version : Pictures of meh. More mods to myself.

Moe
12-08-2006, 04:34 PM
This was my present to myself for making it to finals week...I guess. haha. I am going to let them heal up and hopefully get them up to 6 or 4 guage.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v304/akamoe/100_2470.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v304/akamoe/100_2468.jpg
Disregard pimples/hair/generally dumpiness. It's finals week.

and, my tattoo healed up very very well.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v304/akamoe/100_2454.jpg

UKwithPride
12-08-2006, 04:51 PM
Trust me, when you start to stretch them, you will always think, "man, I want them to be bigger..." Also, wait the month or so for them to heal. My first stretch was from a 20 to a 12 within the second week of getting them pierced. Ouchh.

TheRedBarron
12-08-2006, 04:55 PM
Clean your room.

Moe
12-08-2006, 05:07 PM
yeah, i know all about stretching. Ive read up on it a lot. I don't want to go past where it can heal by itself. So thats like 0g, or 00g. So, that is FORSURE the end, haha. And I will be waiting till after christmas to do any stretching.

I blame the messyness of my roomie.:)

spyderpaintball
12-08-2006, 05:34 PM
Dang I just rewarded my self with Chipotle for making it to Finals.

Looks nice :up: :up:

UKwithPride
12-08-2006, 05:56 PM
Yeah, I'm up to a 00g. You can go up higher(or so I've heard) and still have it heal up, you just need to do it right. I'm going to go ahead and assume that all the first stretches won't hurt, but the size it starts to hurt(but I enjoy the itchiness)is from an 8 to a 6. 6 to a 4 wasn't really the greatest feeling either. Not sure about how long you are going to wait between stretches, but I ended up doing them around every 2 weeks with the exception of the 00g.

Moe
12-08-2006, 07:11 PM
I have no plans yet about stretching. I know it won't start till after christmas, and I will do it whenever I feel like it pretty much. I am going to give my ears ample time to heal. I really don't want to hurt them at all, I want them to be as healthy as possible.

Chipotle is just as good of a reward.:p haha
And the price was great. It was only 30 bux for both piercings, and jewlery.

Hob Hayward
12-08-2006, 07:40 PM
A kid at my school has these like 1 in. diam ear holes. He looks like some African tribesperson, except that hes emo...

Moe
12-08-2006, 10:21 PM
Yeah, you would be suprised how many people have their ears stretched passed an inch. And it is true that many scene kids do it. Check out bmezine.com if you want to check out all the piercings and tattoos you'll ever need.

Ace24
12-09-2006, 08:23 AM
Trust me, when you start to stretch them, you will always think, "man, I want them to be bigger..." Also, wait the month or so for them to heal. My first stretch was from a 20 to a 12 within the second week of getting them pierced. Ouchh.

Thats what I did... only it was 4 years after I got my ear peirced lmao.

I am at a 6 right now. It looks pretty good, but I want to be a 2. Although, first... I need to get my other ear peirced lmao. (I got it done when I was 12)

Yeah, I'm up to a 00g. You can go up higher(or so I've heard) and still have it heal up, you just need to do it right. I'm going to go ahead and assume that all the first stretches won't hurt, but the size it starts to hurt(but I enjoy the itchiness)is from an 8 to a 6. 6 to a 4 wasn't really the greatest feeling either. Not sure about how long you are going to wait between stretches, but I ended up doing them around every 2 weeks with the exception of the 00g.
I went from a 20 to a 6 in 3 weeks lmao.

yamaha cow
12-09-2006, 12:10 PM
i see london i see france i can see your under pants.

marvin-martian
12-09-2006, 01:11 PM
i see london i see france i can see your under pants.
i see more than that from most kids at school. there was really no point in making a post about underwear thats not hanging out.

Moe
12-09-2006, 01:29 PM
This wasn't supposed to be about my underoos.:p

If someone wants to they can have fun and edit them out. lol.

Moe
12-11-2006, 04:30 AM
Well,they have already come on...bah. I am so dissapointed! It is 6am right now, and i woke up to very irritated ears. I have sensative skin, so i knew what was up. I will occasionally get rashes from the button on jeans, or cheap necklaces. SO, i knew the metal was irritating my skin and that it had to go. So out it went. I am going to let them heal, and possibly try again, but this time wih titanium rings....we shall see.

:( for now.

marvin-martian
12-11-2006, 07:53 PM
did you get surgical steel?

Moe
12-11-2006, 09:07 PM
Yup. It still doesnt work for people with sensative skin. I just ordered a bunch of titanium shiznat. It is expensive, but it should work...in theory. We shall see. I have to let it heal alittle before I pierce it again.

*EM1-Master*
12-11-2006, 09:40 PM
Usually 24k will do the trick as well, as far as not irritating the skin. But I do have to make fun of you for being a pansy with sensitive skin :)

Side-note: I got my left ear pierced about 6 weeks ago...

Moe
12-11-2006, 10:55 PM
Usually 24k will do the trick as well, as far as not irritating the skin. But I do have to make fun of you for being a pansy with sensitive skin :)

Side-note: I got my left ear pierced about 6 weeks ago...

ggrr. haha, i know. It's funny, all through high school I was the big bad football player...with sensative skin. haha. It's alright, I'm used to it.:p

For jewlery I am going to stick with organic, titanium, and I am going to try silicone. Hopefully that works out. I have heard that acrylic doesnt work so well with sensative skin...so, I guess I am embarking on a long journey that could involve a few rashes...

edit: eh...last sentence sounds gross.

UKwithPride
12-14-2006, 03:33 PM
I use acrylic and I have really sensitive ears. After a while, you start to get used to the itchiness and the slight pain it gives you. Also, when stretching and using the orings, usually smaller ones, watch them, because they WILL go inside of your ear and they will hurt.

avantpaintballer99
12-19-2006, 04:29 PM
Clean your room.
lol, ok martha stuart

Reedoc
02-19-2007, 01:59 PM
Moe, do you go to Michigan? I see the M mug in one pic...my brother goes there...

Moe
02-19-2007, 07:00 PM
Nope, I go to Western Illinois. My friend is a big Michigan state fan.

Oh, and i have gotten a new piercing since these pictures were taken. some know what it is. bwahaha.

timmyshoota
02-19-2007, 07:22 PM
Moe told me not to tell anyone, but he got a Prince Albert. Yep.

bamf-hacker
02-19-2007, 07:43 PM
Posting a pic of your PA will result in instant bannoz here and every site you have every been on. In fact your ISP will cancel you and every place you go to get online will be down.

Moe
02-19-2007, 07:52 PM
This is the only prince albert I have.
http://library.vicu.utoronto.ca/special/Baxter/210.jpg