PDA

View Full Version : vs2 and what i should get

kettle korn
12-08-2006, 06:33 AM
im buying a vs2 and was wondering what i should get in the accessories? i dont want cheap but i dont wan reall expensive. and can someone tell me some good reliable sites to buy off of. thanx

scpres1
12-08-2006, 09:06 AM
Get an Air Tank, Dont shoot CO2. Also get a pretty fast Hopper to keep up with the gun, Im using a Halo B Rip Drive Hopper with my VS2, and it keeps up great. They dont really have many upgrades out for it right now, other than the accents, triggers, blocks, and Barrels.

www.actionvillage.com is a geat place to buy all sorts of Paintball stuff online.

th3_0n3
12-09-2006, 03:57 PM
get compressed air and a draxXxus pulse loader. and the color kit if you want. the air is a must if you want the gun to work right.

Hob Hayward
12-09-2006, 04:28 PM
Compressed air is good basically almost a must with the VS. As to a hopper, the New Spyder Fasta loader looks like it'll be pretty good, its coming out in a week or so.

www.carolinapbs.com

bigred76
12-09-2006, 11:21 PM
:yeahthat: A VLocity or Reloader B would be my second choices for hoppers.... Reloader B kinda towards the top because of battery efficiency. I'd also sugest a T-Board for the marker, it makes it a lot better from what I've heard.

Hossy
12-10-2006, 04:37 AM
only buy from www.carolinapbs.com

the owner is a moderator on this forum, a great guy, and very trustworthy.

CareBear-Killer
12-10-2006, 10:40 AM
If you're buying from a site... i've never had an issue with actionvillage.com.

carolinapbs.com is highly advertised here, so im sure its trustworthy.. otherwise someone's got a lot of 'splainin' ta do. :)

the Egg evo 2 or 3 hoppers keep up pretty good. the Fasta does looks promising. if you want to go all out there's always the new pulse loader.

I would reccomend a 14" barrel as well. I know the stock barrel is fairly good, so i would assume the 14" spyder upgrade would be decent as well. Or you can go with a CP, J&J or Trinity...

The VS markers don't need a whole lot else out of the box... just depends what you want to do to make it yours.

bigred76
12-10-2006, 11:47 AM
Haha, it's highly advertised because all of us "OGer's" know Doc fairly well and know that that kind of customer service don't walk by every day. ActionVillage is way behind compared to him... ;)

As far as Eggs go... the Egg3 is just a Zeggy with the newer style shells. I have basically the same thing (bought a cheap Eggy, then got a Z-Board and picked up a new pair of shells). It's fast, but it wont go much over 20bps, if at all.

Dilatedug
12-11-2006, 06:21 PM
yeah i have a VS2 im running compressed air on it ..i wouldnt go any other way on that..and im useing a halo w/ rip drive i got that at actionvillage.com for $103 ..not too bad ..and keeps up great. as for barrels the 14'' is alright but im running a stiffy but any other high end barrel will do good as well. u might want to look into a new feed neck .. i got a XSV feed neck and its much lower and its a clamp so its great..also a rollerbaring trigger a block to be able to put a better reg on there..trinitypaintball.com has the most spyder VS upgrades i know of..so check that out

FaxOli
12-30-2006, 11:11 PM
get compressed air and a decent loader also a barrel