PDA

View Full Version : Need answer fast.

ShadowX
12-07-2006, 04:42 PM
Please help me out, I am installing my Hybrid hose kit and I can't remember which hole the front barb on the noid goes into... There is three holes, and i think it might be the middle one, but i am not sure..

I would give a pic, but tinypic.com, has apparently been taken down..

Thanks guys..

shunut
12-07-2006, 05:28 PM
what gun?

If its for your Timmy, the side with 1 barb connects to the LPR. The other side is marked A and B, A goes to the back, B goes to the front.

taurinic
12-07-2006, 05:35 PM
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=1394975

helps?

ShadowX
12-08-2006, 02:38 PM
Ok, Update... This is a 2002 Intimadator noid..

On the front of my noid, There is 3 holes lined up on top of eachother, like this:

. <---- labeled number 1

They are not labeled, except for the middle hole, it is labeled with the number 1.. I am guessing the barb goes into that middle hole, but I need a confirmation..

Also, on the back of the noid there are two barb holes that are lined up like this: (holding the noid as it sits in the marker)

. <--------- 2
. <--------- 4

These two holes on the back of the noid are not labeled A and B, they are labeled 2 and 4, 2 is the top hole and 4 is the bottom hole. On the Ram sleeve, there is a barb near the back of the marker and then one up closer to the front of the marker..
I need to know which barb on the ram sleeve is connected to the bottom barb on the back of the noid..

Thank You guys for the comments, and Taurinic your link is not working for me..

timmyshoota
12-08-2006, 05:34 PM
1 = LPR
2 = front of ram
4 = rear of ram

Bingo.

ShadowX
12-09-2006, 04:16 AM
Perfect Timmyshoota, Thanks a lot for all of the help guys! I really appreciate it.

ShadowX
12-10-2006, 04:59 AM
Cool, I aired it up and No Leaks! WooHoo! Shot great too..

Just want to Thank all of you again, Thanks!