PDA

View Full Version : To t-board or not???

pbgrandpa
12-07-2006, 02:23 PM
Well guys I've done just about everything I can do to my MR except change out the board. I've been thinking hard about getting the new t-board for it but can't decide. I've been to the site and had in my shopping cart 3 or 4 times then change my mind. Help me out please.:undecided:

Alien
12-07-2006, 02:55 PM
what those it change to the gun having the t-board?

pbgrandpa
12-07-2006, 03:30 PM
More firing modes-adjustability

tronics-man
12-07-2006, 03:40 PM
is it made specifcaly for the mr2? what website can you provide a link?

Hob Hayward
12-07-2006, 03:46 PM
www.scenariodreams.com

wylde01
12-07-2006, 04:38 PM
i may end up getting one once im done with all the ups im getting. its has alot of firing modes and an unlimited fire rate. i dont know if ill ever use any of that stuff but its cool to have.

pbgrandpa
12-08-2006, 01:32 AM
Well I bit the bullet and ordered one last nite. Now the fun begins. Guess i'd better invest in some reballs.

00nothing
12-08-2006, 07:34 AM
are u planning to attempt putting eyes on the mr2 or are u jsut putting the board in ?

Cause an mr2 with eyes would be serious sick

pbgrandpa
12-08-2006, 04:21 PM
are u planning to attempt putting eyes on the mr2 or are u jsut putting the board in ?

Cause an mr2 with eyes would be serious sickProbably not right away. Just gonna put the new board in for now. I'll be checking around for someone to do the eyes for me later on.

Nuwisha
12-09-2006, 05:18 AM
The T-board is awesome, I fried the stock board when I fell in a stream earlier this year, tried all sorts of things to get it working again, gave up and got a T-board.

You will not regret it. Very simple to install(without the eyes anyway). I haven't got around to the eyes yet, as I use a Q-loader and very rarely do I chop anyway....but I will be putting them in when I can come up with a cover that'll look good.

I also got the Alamo City bolt and striker to lighten things up for that faster ROF and a 32 degrees magnaflow valve. I'm heading over to my local pro shop to check my fps and then I should be playing tomorrow, I'll let y'all know how it all works together on the field. And I'll post some pics of the latest incarnation of my MR2 either sunday aft or later next week...... I've made some new parts to make it all look a little better :)

pbgrandpa
12-09-2006, 05:36 AM
I'm really looking forward to getting it and trying it out. Have had a couple of t-boarded spyders and liked them. This new board seems much better. Yea post up a pic of your install-would like to see.

QuiGonKen
12-09-2006, 06:41 AM
Probably not right away. Just gonna put the new board in for now. I'll be checking around for someone to do the eyes for me later on.

u could put eyes on an mr2....??? serious that would be nice..but it would be hell to install it...

i would love to put a tboard and eyes on my mr2....if i could get it to work for a single game :cry:

pbgrandpa
12-09-2006, 07:40 AM
u could put eyes on an mr2....??? serious that would be nice..but it would be hell to install it...

i would love to put a tboard and eyes on my mr2....if i could get it to work for a single game :cry::rolleyes: Yea, I'd like to shock a few of the A-5 guys at the local field. Want to have it flawless before I take it. I PMed shunut to see if he could do the eyes for me. Hope he can.

tronics-man
12-09-2006, 10:50 AM
let us know if he can

pbgrandpa
12-12-2006, 02:44 PM
Well my T-board came yesterday, and I just finished installing it. All I have to do now is play around w/the settings and see what it likes. Shunut isn't taking any work till after the first of the year, so the eyes will have to wait.

wylde01
12-27-2006, 07:57 PM
so how do you like your t-board? im thinking of getting one so i would like some feedback. thanks

pbgrandpa
12-27-2006, 08:11 PM
so how do you like your t-board? im thinking of getting one so i would like some feedback. thanksI really like it. It's really easy to set up and is 200% better than the vers.A board. I haven't used all the modes yet..just semi..3 burst.. and ramping. It was worth the investment IMO.

yod3r
12-27-2006, 09:53 PM
I really like it. It's really easy to set up and is 200% better than the vers.A board. I haven't used all the modes yet..just semi..3 burst.. and ramping. It was worth the investment IMO.
i no this is a really dumb ? but iv always wanted to no, what is ramping?

pbgrandpa
12-28-2006, 04:28 AM
After a set amount of trigger pulls it more or less goes into full auto till you stop pulling the trigger.

Alien
12-28-2006, 05:17 AM
so you dont suggest to buy it?

pbgrandpa
12-28-2006, 05:23 AM
so you dont suggest to buy it?Yes I do. It's a great board

Picchi
12-30-2006, 06:04 PM
I just order the T-board. 2-5 day wait. Is it easy to install? Is it just a matter of taking the two screws out, removing the old board and inserting the new? I kinda broke the toggle switch (the one that goes semi, burst auto)...the new one comes with one right?

pbgrandpa
12-30-2006, 06:54 PM
Yea it just drops right in place of the old one. The top screw is a little hard to get in, but just take your time and don't crack the board. It comes with a membrane pad and a new adapter for the trigger also. If you have any trouble I'll try and help you out. BTW mine came in 2 days.

Picchi
12-30-2006, 07:13 PM
Thanks a million. I looked at the instructions and saw I have to take two trigger wires off and plug them into an adapter. It looks like it is going to work well. Thanks again and I may need some help when it comes in.

Picchi
01-04-2007, 03:42 PM
Where did you put the two led lights?

Picchi
01-04-2007, 04:13 PM
forget it i'm dumb.

Picchi
01-05-2007, 04:18 AM
The t-board is in and now I definitely need another hopper! After the screws, like pbgrampa said it is easy. It's very easy to change modes...now I want to use a custom setup...so I have to start testing. The board gives me a good reason to tell the wife I need another hopper...

pbgrandpa
01-05-2007, 04:28 AM
I had a feeling you'd like it. Have you tried the different modes yet?

Picchi
01-05-2007, 07:14 AM
I tried all of them, but I think my favorite might be the reactive trigger.

pbgrandpa
01-05-2007, 08:01 AM
My favorite is ramping & full auto. I was wanting to get the eyes installed but it works good w/out them. Think i'll just leave em off.

Picchi
01-05-2007, 05:19 PM
I really got a chance to unload some paint today. Amazingly enough, I'm using a Tippmann Triumph loader with the T-board and it did pretty well. Not perfect. I went through 3 hoppers. The last hopper I went full auto and just held the trigger. About 3/4 of the way through the paint I chopped a ball. Not too bad for an agitator hopper. I'm using the replacement detent (black) that came with the marker. I figure it's time for a Draxxus.