PDA

View Full Version : ANOTHER case of the "drive-by's" :mad:

druid
12-06-2006, 09:27 PM
:cussing:Baltimore, Md. City Council is now considering banning Paintball...:hoppingmad:

http://www.thewbalchannel.com/news/10443930/detail.html?rss=bal&psp=news

:headbrick: I swear...as God is my witness:cloud::flame: , if I ever catch someone doing this I'm going to beat them within an inch of their lives.... :punch: :nutkick::tonofbricks:

taurinic
12-07-2006, 03:27 AM
frozen paintball pellets... hmm:confused2:

thechubbss12
12-07-2006, 04:48 AM
frozen paintball pellets = Wal-mart paint....

morons... what ever happend to natural selection....?

Opteron-O3
12-07-2006, 07:15 AM
bastards....

Ace24
12-07-2006, 08:33 AM
I agree with Druid. I won't tollerate it...

08Lud08
12-07-2006, 12:28 PM
Some kids are dumb(I doubt that adults did it probably some teens). How can you shot little kids with a paintball gun while they're not wearing masks. that kid could have been blinded. I hope if they find the kids who did it, that they are judged to get lit up with frozen paintballs for 5 minutes, and then lock a mask on their face with their eyes covered in jail until they get out so they can see how it is to be blind.

Opteron-O3
12-07-2006, 01:18 PM
"No cruel and unusual punishment"

rodeoshooter
12-07-2006, 01:25 PM
Sad that we could possibly ban paintball guns, but we can't get the real thing off the streets.......

Hob Hayward
12-07-2006, 01:51 PM
Wow... I actually doubt that it was teens from the description of the attackers, usually teens target people they know, not random little kids.

While those guys deserve to be jailed for at least a few years, I find it annoying that they overplay the damage that paintballs can do. Though I guess frozen would do alot more damage.

splater18
12-07-2006, 01:59 PM
that is total and utter bull get arested for caring a painball gun i can only ask what is next

bamf-hacker
12-07-2006, 02:17 PM
The father had a good point at the end of the video.

If someone attacks another with a baseball bat do they ban those as well?

He doesn't want PB Guns banned and it wont happen anyway.

Stupid people all over the place AARRGHHHH

Nenkitsune
12-07-2006, 02:53 PM
for a forzen paintball to be "safe" it would have to be fired at aroudn 140fps. the equation the japanese government used on the speed of airsoft and paintball guns, only work's for solid objects. a frozen paintball at 300fps exerts like 3j of energy, when a normal one only exerts around 1j i belive. if someone tried pullin that kind of **** on me, i'll do worse then shoot them with frozen paint, i'll make sure they won' tbe able to shoot a paintball gun again.

zale92
12-07-2006, 07:32 PM
The "frozen paint" thing is completely absurd. It is impossible to freeze paint they don't freeze it just makes the shell extremely brittle. You can't even shoot it. I know I've tryed it.

calebh
12-07-2006, 07:55 PM

unusual? maybe. cruel? not so much. they might think about how their actions could affect others next time.

if i caught someone doing that, frozen paint or not... i dont know what id do. id go ballistic, thats for sure.

bigred76
12-07-2006, 08:41 PM
It isn't a bad idea for what they're proposing. Basically, if you're caught with a paintball gun and aren't going to or from a paintball field, it's a misdemeanor. Not too bad seeing as that's all markers should be used for. Unless I'm wrong and am missing something, that is...

The kids that did this, however, should be charged with "Assault With a Deadly Weapon." Plain and simple. Paintball markers are considered firearms by the federal government, so it shouldn't be too hard to get them under that charge. It'd sure as hell teach the kids that did it not to do it again.

If I caught someone doing it... I'd tail them until I got their liscense plate number, and phone the cops. Legally, it's the only thing I could do.

druid
12-07-2006, 09:07 PM
that kid could have been blinded. I hope if they find the kids who did it, that they are judged to get lit up with frozen paintballs for 5 minutes, and then lock a mask on their face with their eyes covered in jail until they get out so they can see how it is to be blind.

It's called Pepperball or Pepperspray...and I have both at my disposal :devil: ...

Moe
12-07-2006, 10:11 PM
Who cares. It wont pass. And paintball isnt all that it has cracked up to be anyways.

Opteron-O3
12-08-2006, 05:50 AM
About the curel and unusual thing, I was reffering to the guy who posted above mine.
Some kids are dumb(I doubt that adults did it probably some teens). How can you shot little kids with a paintball gun while they're not wearing masks. that kid could have been blinded. I hope if they find the kids who did it, that they are judged to get lit up with frozen paintballs for 5 minutes, and then lock a mask on their face with their eyes covered in jail until they get out so they can see how it is to be blind.

But pepperball don't sound too bad:devil:

druid
12-08-2006, 07:09 AM
About the curel and unusual thing, I was reffering to the guy who posted above mine.

But pepperball don't sound too bad:devil:

yes I know that you were responding to 08Lud...but it still applies. I know what you are trying to say though and I think the sentiment's the same with everyone...except Moe...his words disturb me a little...

Who cares.
You should. I should we ALL should. The simple fact that you even said this is bad enough but then you added:
It wont pass.
Don't be too sure on that. The Commonwealth in which I live is, generally speaking, a Conservative one. However, Jurisdictions like mine are not. All it takes is for a few 'local' Agencies to show "just cause" to enact greater legislation and then "it's a wrap [for us]." Local Legislators get a hold of this, use it as a "public safety issue" and then it passes. Look at California and Jew Jersey's Drakonian gun laws. They are designed around 'public safety'.(..even though the laws don't work.)
And paintball isnt all that it has cracked up to be anyways.

...and why would you say that? Why do you sound like a disgruntled Postal worker :confused: with an issue?

Church
12-08-2006, 02:33 PM
and yet again, more stupid idiots give paintball a bad name >:(

Theheroguy
12-08-2006, 03:14 PM
it wouldn't pass without a fight

JewJersey? are you antisemitic

SparkyGT
12-16-2006, 07:38 AM
crazy stuff, maybe you should take some newspaper clippings in of people killed/beaten to death by baseball bats, maybe they will ban baseball also.......