PDA

View Full Version : So how many of you missed me...

DRAVEN3.0
12-06-2006, 06:29 PM
some of you may now me others wont or dont... i went by the previous name draven2.0 and now i noticed that the boards went all white and blue.... miss the old boards i think i had some thousand or so posts back then. just decided to get back into the good ol sport of paintball and figured i come back to the life of the party. oh and does anyone know what happened to amgznmagz? i havent seen him post and what about SAC... see i know you kids get tired of these stupid posts for people begging for a welcome back right? well heres to new friends and old ones...

Moe
12-06-2006, 07:29 PM
Didn't you get married or somethin? You look familiar.

druid
12-06-2006, 08:21 PM
who are you? lol........j/j. welcome back, glad you remembered us :dodgy:finally:dodgy: ...lol

TheRedBarron
12-07-2006, 07:46 AM
some of you may now me others wont or dont... i went by the previous name draven2.0 and now i noticed that the boards went all white and blue.... miss the old boards i think i had some thousand or so posts back then. just decided to get back into the good ol sport of paintball and figured i come back to the life of the party. oh and does anyone know what happened to amgznmagz? i havent seen him post and what about SAC... see i know you kids get tired of these stupid posts for people begging for a welcome back right? well heres to new friends and old ones...
I dont know what happened to AMGznMagz but 'sac is too cool for us now, not sure what happened to him either really, school GF and OSU Football seems to have gotten the best of him.

WB to the new forums though, I missed the old ones for awhile too, but we had to do what we had to do.

calebh
12-07-2006, 06:05 PM
i missed the switch, too, so dont feel too bad lol. why did we switch? i never did find out lol

druid
12-07-2006, 08:11 PM
Otter was air-drying his thongs and they got caught in the fans of the server....fried it like eggs on a hot griddle :D

spyderpaintball
12-08-2006, 05:43 AM
i missed the switch, too, so dont feel too bad lol. why did we switch? i never did find out lol
cause the boss man said so.

I remember ya. :)