PDA

View Full Version : Barron? no, katt

DJ Katt RMX
12-05-2006, 02:15 AM
Dl

thechubbss12
12-05-2006, 04:39 AM
awesome stuff man... Hope life starts getting better from now on...

silentpaintballfreak
12-05-2006, 05:51 AM
yea katt is alive!

TheRedBarron
12-05-2006, 05:58 AM
Katt I <3 you.

Good luck with your future, I hope you and the GF start getting along better. Congrats brother.

Kids will change your life, right now you may be thinking that they are going to slow you down since you are young and still working on getting on your feet. But with love, watching a child row is the best feeling you will ever have, he/she will learn, grow, think, you are now an influence they will look up to you, and hopefully he/she will bring you and the mother closer together, help you both mature more etc. Don't think of a child as a curse, more so a blessing, even if you are not religious the birth of a child is a blessing. You are also doing the valiant thing, running off now would be easy but would also be tragic to the child, I commend you for your decision and if you ever need any advice, someone to talk to LMK, you know I am more then willing to help out.

marvin-martian
12-05-2006, 12:16 PM
what happened with the robbery tihng?

claustrophobia9
12-05-2006, 01:04 PM
his clan got the stuff they raided back to him...

Chris Cole
12-05-2006, 01:40 PM
Congrats Matt!

If you ever decide you're interested again. I'm looking for a front.

DFSniper
12-06-2006, 01:07 PM
hey, what server(s) you on?

i have horde on onyxia (my main now, my guild decided to start horde characters right after i got to 25 on my gnome...), darrowmere and undermine and alliance on gul'dan.

UKwithPride
12-07-2006, 03:39 PM
Lol, WoW is boringggg, RYL > *

Good to hear from ya katt.

claustrophobia9
12-07-2006, 03:40 PM
RYL?

GoW > WoW

UKwithPride
12-07-2006, 03:41 PM
RYL?

GoW > WoW
Actually, RYL 2, Risk your life.

http://www.ryl2.com.my/

/finished with hijack PM me if you have questions

FredPo
12-07-2006, 04:25 PM
i have horde on onyxia (my main now, my guild decided to start horde characters right after i got to 25 on my gnome...), darrowmere and undermine and alliance on gul'dan.
What lol. Must have to be agg to read that ;)

Anyways, looks like it is time for you to step up and be a man Katt. Glad to see you didn't run like some guys do. Take care.

Fred

claustrophobia9
12-07-2006, 04:35 PM
ninjas > pirates (inregard to ryl)

UKwithPride
12-07-2006, 05:12 PM
ninjas > pirates (inregard to ryl)

Akkan > human.
(basically just restated what you said, rofl.)

DJ Katt RMX
12-10-2006, 02:11 PM
Congrats Matt!

If you ever decide you're interested again. I'm looking for a front.

heh. I apologize for the maturity thing, i guess i had some stupid superhero type things going through my head. I was talking to stacie again, and i decided that people suck and i shouldn't exactly count on 'em. I'd love to play it out again somtime, but i really feel like i prolly suck now.

DJ Katt RMX
12-10-2006, 02:18 PM
Katt I <3 you.

Good luck with your future, I hope you and the GF start getting along better. Congrats brother.

Kids will change your life, right now you may be thinking that they are going to slow you down since you are young and still working on getting on your feet. But with love, watching a child row is the best feeling you will ever have, he/she will learn, grow, think, you are now an influence they will look up to you, and hopefully he/she will bring you and the mother closer together, help you both mature more etc. Don't think of a child as a curse, more so a blessing, even if you are not religious the birth of a child is a blessing. You are also doing the valiant thing, running off now would be easy but would also be tragic to the child, I commend you for your decision and if you ever need any advice, someone to talk to LMK, you know I am more then willing to help out.
Thanks Barron, and to everyone I havent been around to Talk to. I've been jobless and the lack of social constact with other has made me 'not-so- cool ' hehe. in any case walmart sucks. I'm prool going to have to go back to that @#% fest soon though. I'm not thinking of the CHILD as the curse, just the woman i have to raise it with. If you ask ice Cold Chris cole over there, he'll tell you, she kinda wrecked alot of my paintball experiance hereself.. i guess settling down instead of going out, having subcultural fun allowed me to understand alot of things alot more, look at myself and think , 'hmm, well THAT was pretty stupid', even though i'm still doing stupid things. As for paintball, I'd love to try again, but won't have the money to do it, again, i don't think. i believe its been three long years now?
god..