PDA

View Full Version : Regulator and HP Valve on the MR2

Xtreme
12-04-2006, 08:06 PM
I am interested in putting a in line regulator on my MR2 to help will the inconsistency of my FPS when chronoing. A regulator will help with this correct. I plan on installing a bottom line regulator, does anyone have any suggestion on which would be the best for the MR2. Also I installed a New Dezigns Valve and didnt really seem much of a difference in performance, anyone else got any suggestions on this.

DRAGON
12-04-2006, 08:22 PM
ND valve isn't necessarily for performance as it is for a higher flow of pressure. You should have seen an increase in velocity over stock. Palmer's female stabe & bracket, ftw -

ViperX
02-18-2007, 11:49 AM
I am interested in putting a in line regulator on my MR2 to help will the inconsistency of my FPS when chronoing. A regulator will help with this correct. I plan on installing a bottom line regulator, does anyone have any suggestion on which would be the best for the MR2. Also I installed a New Dezigns Valve and didnt really seem much of a difference in performance, anyone else got any suggestions on this.

I've got a CP shorty reg in the mail that I'm hoping to get under the front-grip, from the measurements off their website and without the gauge it should fit but I'll know for sure when I get it. This reg is designed for HP air, which I mainly use anyway since I've graduated from CO2. The CP reg input pressure is 900psi max so this is more of a second stage regulator and a good tank reg should be added. http://store.customproducts.us/index.cfm?fuseaction=catalog.prodInfo&productID=22&categoryID=4

Next when I have some extra cash and before I use the CP reg I'm going to get the first stage of the regulator by using a Smart Parts Max-Flo Micro Tank regulator with on/off valve and dovetail rail so I have the option of still using it attached to the marker or go remote if I decide to down the road.
http://www.discountpaintball.com/product_info.php?cPath=249_294&products_id=2423&osCsid=9ba7e939491beda52b4c57a01e777899

I'll more than likely follow all this up with a high flow valve.