PDA

View Full Version : Pump Tourney Won!!

Warnichek
12-04-2006, 06:27 AM
This was my first ever pump tourny that I have ever played in. Matter of fact it is the only tourny I have ever played in. I am always reffing the touraments at my field.
Everyone played with SL-68 and had a 40 round limit. 2 on 2 style.
Anyway, my usual partner didn't show up because he broke his foot at football practice. So I picked up a regular named Will.
We went 3-0 and was a lock in the finals. I shot everyone out in the prelims, (Bragging now), and only got hit twice in the final best of 3 games to win the tournament. During the prelims I shot one off the break in 2 differnt games That rocked! I got shot out on a run through the last game (which it was tioed up 1-1. Will got down and duked it out with the only remaining man on the other team (he had 4 shots left ). Will ended up shooting him in the top of the head to win it for us.
Thought you would like to know.

Hob Hayward
12-04-2006, 02:05 PM
Awesome.. I wanna play in a pump tourney sometime...

QAZ123
12-04-2006, 03:59 PM
Are you serious? Man you should have posted this in the event's section on SCP! Probably would have got a couple more team's in. Bet D-MO would have shown up.

Good job though. Might be a tourney in the work's in Chattanooga so keep a lookout.

JB.