PDA

View Full Version : Need Some Help Here!!!

Pyro
12-03-2006, 05:05 PM
I just recently got a Spider Pilot on ebay. I shot it a couple times and it was pretty sweet. However, Later on, I have incountered Numerous Problems.

1. I can't seem to figure out how to switch the mode to 3 burst 6 burst or Auto

(2, 3, and 4 happened yesterday and today)

2. (this might be because of the cold weather) I tried screwing on the co2 tank like usual, and all of a sudden co2 was majorly leaking out of the expansion chanber!!!

3. I tightened the Expansion chamber, it leaked out a little, then it stopped. I shot a couple paintballs, but the problem is is that it shot every other time it (it wasn't chopping) it sounded like ::click boom click click click click boom:: (clicks being the gun not firing, and boom being the gun fireing) I have a suspision that the co2 tank might be running empty.

4. After a couple of hours of letting it sit (to see if it got any better or not) i tried screwing on the co2 tank again, this time it just started bursting out of the little hole in the screw hole that you screw the co2 tank in. (you know when you unscrew the co2 tank it lets out some co2 as your unscrewing it, That is what it was doing, except i was screwing it in)

So please tell me if it's just that i need more co2, or if it's something help. Any help will be greatly appreciated, just be sure to be spicific and also know that i'm not very paintball esque (however you spell it) so be sure to use common paintball gun terms (or explain what certain things are) Thank you very much.

-Pyro

Halucin8
12-03-2006, 05:17 PM
1. just push the buton on the abck of the grip after you switch it on.
2. may need new orings or atleast taken apart and clean and lube and make sure everythign is tight
3.sounds like a low battery. recharge battery and try again.
4.bottle oring is bad change oring and try again.

peeps
12-03-2006, 05:53 PM
If pushing the button on the back of the gun doesnt work, then the problem lies inside.
Take off your handle grip on the side of the display. Beside the display on the battery side there should be a little red piece of plastic standing vertically. It is even with the 12 and 13 on the display. If that piece of plastic is not there and there are two exposed metal rods or if the plastic is not pushed down completely on the rods, then that is probably what is causing your problem. If the piece is missing just lift your battery out and see if it is in the handle somewhere, mine has come loose before and done that.

Pyro
12-04-2006, 11:52 AM
hey thanks guys. I think that all it needed is a new o-ring on the co2 tank and some more co2 ^_^''. So far, i put a new O-ring on it, it's no longer leaking anywhere, and it shoots the balls like 2 ft. currently. So i should go to my local co2 provider and fill it up, and see what happens then. Thank you guys for you help and support.

Hob Hayward
12-04-2006, 01:51 PM
Battery might be low aswell. That would be the cause of it clicking and not firing.

AcsPilot326
12-05-2006, 04:55 PM
i would charge ur battery this happend to me last week;)