PDA

View Full Version : defects maybe

Church
12-03-2006, 03:42 PM
what is up!??!?! its like i was sent a f$*#$ed up VS2!!! EVERYTHING FALLS OFF OR APART!!! my eye wires were cut somehow, my trigger wont fire half the time, my reg. gauge broke ALREADY (ive had this for a Month and only used it once today at the field). my battery cuts out after 3 hours of use! my hammer cuts up pbs like a butcher cuts up meat!!! WHAT THE HELL DID YOU SEND ME?!?!?!?!?!??! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: maybe mine was fuc#*$ed up in the plant, but come on... EVEYTHING EITHER BREAKS OR DOESNT WORK! and on top of all this.... that damn barrel SUCKS ARSE! i have a better chance of hit the guy if i aim in the wrong direction!!! (no my aim is not bad at all)

pbgrandpa
12-03-2006, 03:57 PM
:flame: I feel your pain. I'm sure if you sent in your registration and called Kingman they would help you with your problems. Looks like you got a bad one.

bigred76
12-03-2006, 04:08 PM
IMO, call Kingman as it's still under warantee to have it replaced.

psycotic bean
12-04-2006, 07:06 AM
i have a better chance of hit the guy if i aim in the wrong direction!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D hahahahahaha

Church
12-04-2006, 11:25 AM
i called, they said send it in... BUT NOW I DONT EVEN HAVE A FING BOX TO SEND IT TO THEM IN BUT THE MARKER BOX! GGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR :(

JMotioN
12-04-2006, 11:30 AM
yeah i would speak to a high manager and tell them they should pay for the shipping both ways too, i know what you mean.

DRAGON
12-04-2006, 02:02 PM
I think with all of that cussing you should go to your s/n. Do you talk to your mother with that dirty mouth/fingers? AMOF I'm callin shens on your whole first post. No one's that much of a loser -

Church
12-04-2006, 02:35 PM
I think with all of that cussing you should go to your s/n. Do you talk to your mother with that dirty mouth/fingers? AMOF I'm callin shens on your whole first post. No one's that much of a loser -

i think for someone thats on the "Mod Squad" you really dont do anything here do you? If you have a VS2, did it fall apart on you after the first 7 hours of total use? im calling "dumb arse" on your whole post. Looks like someone IS that much of a loser, and that someone is you.

mv540
12-04-2006, 02:53 PM
I smell someone gettin banned...lol

calm down guys:p

ok, maybe if you talk well to a kingman manager, they will replace your gun.

pbgrandpa
12-04-2006, 03:16 PM
Easy does it I see the ban hammer coming out:banned:

bigred76
12-04-2006, 03:26 PM
Church.... Drago is actually a well respected, well knowledged member here. He knows the inner workings of Kingman well. I wouldn't flame him so blatantly, as he's the one if anyone here besides Kingman-Rep and Otter to help get your gun fixed. Smooth move. ;)

Church
12-04-2006, 03:38 PM
if he banneds me, then ill know the reason y most people dont give a crap about the spyder boards. the "mod squad" will ban you for saying ure opinion.