PDA

View Full Version : ????

boomerisnuts
12-02-2006, 06:38 PM
hi im thinking about purchasing a new paintball gun and im thinking about what to get. i have a couple of options and if anyone could help me out and say which is the the best that would be great. any experiences or suggestions are welcome. im leaning toward the mr2 as of now. thanx
1.spyder pilot
j and j 14 inch barrel
evo 2 hopper
2.mr2
j and j 14 inch barrel ( is this neccesary or is the stock barrel fine:confused: )
evo 2 hopper
3.mr3
4.possibly a tippman or diablo

also will i end up out shooting the evo2 with the mr2?
thanx

yod3r
12-02-2006, 07:36 PM
its kinda your choice on what gun you get.(i just bought the mr2 and havnt tried it out yet)It depends on what type of game you play more, like speedball or woodsball,but if you do get the mr2 , the stock barrel is definatly not fine. Its accuracy is horrible. The j&j is a must for the mr2.

Hossy
12-02-2006, 08:00 PM
are you gonna play more speedball or woodsball?

wylde01
12-02-2006, 09:07 PM
the j&j is not a must. the stock barrel if fine if you use the right paint(which i do) im not sure if youll out shoot the evo or not,but i use an empire reloader b on my mr2(it runs around $140 but works to perfection.)

yod3r
12-02-2006, 09:23 PM
the j&j is not a must. the stock barrel if fine if you use the right paint(which i do) im not sure if youll out shoot the evo or not,but i use an empire reloader b on my mr2(it runs around $140 but works to perfection.)

srry bout that wylde, i should have said from what i hear on this forum, the stock barrel is bad and btw, what type of paint do you use

boomerisnuts
12-03-2006, 12:12 PM
i play woods ball and i use super swirl but im swiching over to marbilizer. the reason im getting a new gun is because im sick of getting plastered. all my friends have ions, diablos, a5s,tippmans and such. i on the other hand have a triton 2 which was the worst mistake of my life. i know the gun doesnt make you any better all i need is something that is half way decent.
boomer

wylde01
12-03-2006, 12:26 PM
i use the marballizer paintballs when i can get ahold of them(currently have about 1 1/2 bags) normally i use the best diablo i can get. but the mr2 is a good gun to get if you play alot of woodsball and there are alot of ups that you can get for it now.

pbgrandpa
12-03-2006, 12:57 PM
I'd go with the MR2 & J&J if your woods ballin.