PDA

View Full Version : Ball Chopping

06SpyderElectra
12-02-2006, 03:56 PM
My 06 spyder electra w/eyes is chopping balls like crazy in a game today if anyone has tip on how to fix it please tell me

PumaPride04
12-02-2006, 04:32 PM
make sure your eye wire is connected and clean the eyes.

06SpyderElectra
12-02-2006, 04:44 PM
yea im new so can u tell me how to do that becuase i just stripped my gun down and i took the eyes out and theres alot of paint coming from the long black thing that covers the wire and in my tool kit theres something red is that the eye. help me out please. and also in my tool kit theres a chrome reflector looking thing whats that and where does it go

PumaPride04
12-02-2006, 06:09 PM
okay the at the end of the wire it looks like a mini light bulb and that the eye the red thing ur talking about is the ball detent and wipe off all the paint everywhere that near the eyes and the chrome thingy is a piece of duct tape and if you take off the frame you will see there is a piece of tape that keeping the wires on the frame you can take it off if you want it dont really make a difference in performance.

06SpyderElectra
12-02-2006, 06:25 PM
yea the light bulb things there now what

06SpyderElectra
12-02-2006, 06:29 PM
wait one sides clear and the other side is black and why is there paint under the wire and around it

Hob Hayward
12-02-2006, 07:14 PM
Yeah those are the eyes, they're LED's. Pain is because you chopped, did you use full auto or burst or something, or even crappy paint? Any of those could cause you to chop. What you should do is familiarize yourself with the gun, and strip down entirely, clean it out the entire way and lube the moving parts as you put it back together.

www.ottersccustoms.com

06SpyderElectra
12-02-2006, 07:20 PM
ya i cleaned it out thoroly and lubed it but i used the same paint and everything when i practiced and when i go to the game crap screws up like everyother balls and when i practiced out of 2000 balls it only chopped one or two and i had it on semi bc autos eye turns off