PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know anything about this hopper?

spyderimagine01
01-14-2006, 05:41 AM
http://www.doropaintball.com/Newstoredev/shopexd.asp?id=9374

Just wanting to know if anyone has used it, or if it sucks. Because it looks like it worth the money to me.

colonel_moo
01-14-2006, 05:46 AM
TSAs suck. they arent force feed at all. if you want just an agitated loader, get a revvy. or you could get an egg for about the same price as that TSA, or a used halo.

covert24
01-14-2006, 05:47 AM
baially the same as the halo. it uses the same sound activation and probably the same electronics. id say go for a halo b or if u want go with a Revy wit x-board. they both have about the same feed rate

spyderimagine01
01-14-2006, 05:50 AM
lol, you think I can afford a Halo B. Yeah, but like, I probably wont be playing tournys for a while, so will this work for like some woodsball type games?

colonel_moo
01-14-2006, 05:51 AM
baially the same as the halo. it uses the same sound activation and probably the same electronics. id say go for a halo b or if u want go with a Revy wit x-board. they both have about the same feed rate

NO. not at all. the revvy is just agitated. it cant feed faster than gravity can pull the balls down. a halo is force feed, it actually FORCES the ball into the chamber. a halo can feed upwards of 26 bps. a revvy can only feed about 13/14, because thats as fast as gravity can pull it down. it doesnt matter how fast the revvy gets the balls into the feed tube if gravity cant chamber the ball.

the TSA is more like the revvy. it agitates the balls to get them into the feed tube, but once they are there, its up to gravity to chamber the ball. its not even close to the same.

seriously, imagine01, you are wasting your money if you buy a TSA. its not going to feed faster than a revvy, and is 20 dollars more.

covert24
01-14-2006, 05:54 AM
thats exactly wut i said if u want to get anything other than the tsa get a revy. cause it feed asabout the same rate and has eyes so it stops when there is actually a ball ion the feedneck instead of just moving when it hears a sound. \

yea when i said they both have the same feed rate i was talking about the tsa and the revy. sry bout that. and also if u get a halo b it is very upgradeable with many different boards.

spyderimagine01
01-14-2006, 05:59 AM
Ok, so just go with a revvy then. Ok thanks guys. And you can call me Shaine not imagine01 :tongue2:

ad0131065
01-14-2006, 06:03 AM
either a revy or an egg, I have an egg and love it

bamf-hacker
01-14-2006, 08:51 AM
If you can, get a used evolution here on the forums for the same $, it is faster then the revolution, and if you decide to upgrade your board, etc in the future you will have a faster hopper. My .02

HacKeR

xNinja-Dolphinx
01-14-2006, 08:59 AM
I have a clear reloader for sale if your interested

TheRedBarron
01-14-2006, 09:44 AM
If you can, get a used evolution here on the forums for the same $, it is faster then the revolution, and if you decide to upgrade your board, etc in the future you will have a faster hopper. My .02

HacKeR

:yeahthat: I would stay with an eggy they are small light and feed fast enough for tourny play. So if you decide you want to get into tourny ball you will have a hopper that can keep up.

Also I have one that I will let go cheap if you want to contact me for info.

ttink
01-14-2006, 11:14 AM
I would stay with an eggy they are small light and feed fast enough for tourny play. I donno about small and light....

But the hopper you linked is just a normal TSA with a magnetic lid. Nothing special. I would also opt for a used revvy or eggy.

Ares
01-14-2006, 11:33 AM
its light compared to a halo

TheRedBarron
01-14-2006, 11:35 AM
its light compared to a halo

Thank you that is what I was getting at.